Dead wolves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead wolves

So I'm continuing to write a story/ fanfiction and need some help. I was wondering if dead wolves the vampire bloodline is wholly Mexican?

What I mean is ,are kindred who are bloodline members only of Mexican birth and as well are potentially childer only Mexican?
    My story involves a few crossovers

Even if they were in their official 1E writeup, no need for them to be so in 2E homebrews.

MtAw Homebrew: Even more Legacies, updated to 2E

Comment

Originally posted by Vargrskol View Post
      So I'm continuing to write a story/ fanfiction and need some help. I was wondering if dead wolves the vampire bloodline is wholly Mexican?

What I mean is ,are kindred who are bloodline members only of Mexican birth and as well are potentially childer only Mexican?
      My story involves a few crossovers
      I don't know if this will be of any interest to you, as it's essentially headcanon/houserules, but either way.
      For my own purposes, I have it down that the Mexican Dead Wolves are remnants of a far older Roman Bloodline (called the 'Larentii') that was primarily Julii, but could take Gangrel members. I was inspired by the fact that Romulus was a Werewolf according to Dark Eras, which would mean that Remus would have been Wolf-Blooded at least.
      I wasn't sure how the Bloodline would become so tied to Mexico in this little idea, but I thought it fit and liked giving them a bit of secret history.

Raksi plays Peek-a-boo for keeps. ~ nalak42

Comment

Working...
      X