Belials brood gone forever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belials brood gone forever

Is the brood never gonna make a comeback? I just find it weird when they had their own splatbook and a ventrue book actually implying belials brood vs strix. Is the reason for their departure due to having the bale hounds from werewolf, who already represent a satanic faction due the spirits that represent the 7 deadly sins?

The Brood is coming back, it just might be a while till they do. Blood & Smoke has a lot of ground to cover and a few things necessarily ended up on the cutting room floor.

Comment

I wonder if they may (along with the Bale Hounds) get saved for a second edition of Inferno).

Comment

Bale Hounds are in Shunned by the Moon.

Belial's Brood'll probably make a come back eventually, it's probably just a matter of the right vector for having a second edition look at them.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
        Currently Working On: Memento Mori(GtSE)

Comment

The bale hounds are coming back in Shunned by the moon SunlessNick. I was very happy to hear about that.

That's an interesting thought though, belials brood were not only satanic but had abilities that strix Didn't (plus the whole pitting them against each other). My main worry is maybe it's just odd for both werewolves and vampires to have satanic factions and not be involved with each other

Comment

Originally posted by Primordial newcomer View Post
            Is the brood never gonna make a comeback? I just find it weird when they had their own splatbook and a ventrue book actually implying belials brood vs strix. Is the reason for their departure due to having the bale hounds from werewolf, who already represent a satanic faction due the spirits that represent the 7 deadly sins?
            According to the Shunned by the Moon thread, the Bale Hounds no longer follow the 7 deadly sins.

Comment

Interesting, so that means the majlin are probably seeing revisions too

Comment

Danielle's confirmed the Brood are returning in Spilled Blood.

Scion 2E: What We Know - A wiki compiling info on second edition Scion.

Comment

Awesome, i will be looking forward to them

Comment

Working...
                  X