Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Questions

Hello,

Thank you for clicking in and giving me a hand. Haven't played Vampire much since CoD/Blood and Smoke dropped and trying to get back in the swing of things. I will be posting questions here as I develop them in hope as not flooding the Forums with every question that comes to my head.

The first thing I needed help with is, I know obtenebration got converted in a series of devotions. Where can I find the links for these?

To add context to this question: my group has a few house rules with kindred, each clan has two sides and two signature disciplines, you choose one at character creation and get the other one around Blood Potency 3 as "in clan". Mekhet have Auspex and obtenebration, is the current devotions easily ported back into being its own Discipline? Would they be balanced? Anyone willing to help convert them back into a discipline would be very appreciated

Here’s the post it’s from:
    http://theonyxpath.com/the-shadow-and-the-asp/

There’s still five powers in the new version, so it’s probably just a manner of how you’d order them as a linear discipline.

Comment

The linked devotions work more in parallel rather than a linear order, but if you had to give them a progression, I'd do it like this:

* Udjat
      ** Pseshkf
      *** Tyet
      **** Iteru
      ***** Ba

You may want to adjust some of the utility here and there, but that's the quick and dirty avenue.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Working...
      X