Morality questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morality questions.

I am wanting to make an ancient Vampire recently woken up. I am not going to play it. It is a villian. He ruled as a god king. He sees humans as nothing but food, bedmates, and a way to expand his clan. How would his morals of no issues with draining a human be done with the current morality system? Would I just ignore it?

Humanity 2 or a bane, depending on how human-sociable he is in the course of getting to those three things.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
    Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Cool thank you so much. I never thought he would factory into the system at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratet View Post
        I am wanting to make an ancient Vampire recently woken up. I am not going to play it. It is a villian. He ruled as a god king. He sees humans as nothing but food, bedmates, and a way to expand his clan. How would his morals of no issues with draining a human be done with the current morality system? Would I just ignore it?
        ​Coil of Ziva is pretty much all about high humanity Dragons who are able to be total monsters:

Buttress the Soul
        When facing Detachment, she may spend Vitae, up to her normal per-turn limit. Every Vitae spent adds one die to resist Detachment.

Enliven the Anima
        Any time she’d suffer a Condition for Detachment, you may choose to spend a Willpower point to take Raptured instead.

Bleed the Sin
        Reduce the subject’s next Humanity, Integrity, or similar trait purchase by one Experience per dot of the vampire’s Coil of Ziva. (I'm pretty sure that should be beats rather than Experience)

Siphon the Soul
        Steal humanity from other vampires

Comment

Sounds like this ancient vampire might be too old for the Coils, but if not (or you just wish to reuse mechanics without them being Coils/Scales) feel free to use my revised version in my signature.

Bloodline: The Stygians
          Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
          Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Working...
          X