X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood potency questions

Good Night,

I would like some help with this questions:

1. You can join your sire Bloodline at Blood Potency 1, what happens if your Sire creates or joins the bloodline after you are embraced, do you need Blood Potency 2 (your Sire is your Avus), or can you join at Blood Potency 1?

2. What happens with attributes and skills over 5 if your blood potency diminishes? Do you lose them like in first edition?

1 - The rule is that you can enter Bloodline from your sire in BP 1, this means that what matters is the blood familiarity, so you can enter BP 1 even if her enters Bloodline after you transform.
    2 - Neither lose nor block, they remain in use and working. Just can not be increased, at least not until you recover BP for it.
    Last edited by RaphaTheAscended; 10-24-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaphaTheAscended View Post
      1 - The rule is that you can enter Bloodline from your sire in BP 1, this means that what matters is the blood familiarity, so you can enter BP 1 even if her enters Bloodline after you transform.
      2 - Neither lose nor block, they remain in use and working. Just can not be increased, at least not until you recover BP for it.
      thanks for the answer, can you give me a page number for the second question?

Comment

Originally posted by lbeaumanior View Post

thanks for the answer, can you give me a page number for the second question?

That would be on the bottom of page 89 in the 2ed core =)

Comment

Working...
        X