Poll: Favorite Clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nyrufa View Post
    Why are you people not voting Nosferatu?

Slugging somebody in the face with the full force of a Vigor infused blow, while completely undetectable to mortal senses... then, as your Obfuscate drops, you hit them with a blast of Nightmare, as they're still reeling from the surprise attack!
    Because most of us don't spend our days engaged in fisticuffs, and in fact would rather have an easier time getting laid?

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
    Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
      Because most of us don't spend our days engaged in fisticuffs, and in fact would rather have an easier time getting laid?

Blood Bonds make it easy for everybody to get laid. Magically induced creepiness isn't nearly as much of a handicap as it seems!

Comment

Blood Bonds make it easy for everybody to get laid. Magically induced creepiness isn't nearly as much of a handicap as it seems!
        Between two creepy ways to get laid, Blood Bonds is inherently creepier than early Majesty. Ugh.

Anyways, monstrosity sneaking in asides, that some people think like that does not mean most people think like that. The thread speaks for itself.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
          Between two creepy ways to get laid, Blood Bonds is inherently creepier than early Majesty. Ugh.

Anyways, monstrosity sneaking in asides, that some people think like that does not mean most people think like that. The thread speaks for itself.

Perhaps. But all these Daevas should know they're overestimating the value of their beauty. Any vampire can become a sex god, if they truly wanted to. The other clans simply prefer to devote their time to more productive tasks.

Comment

Perhaps. But all these Daevas should know they're overestimating the value of their beauty. Any vampire can become a sex god, if they truly wanted to. The other clans simply prefer to devote their time to more productive tasks.
            Should was not the question asked. Why was the question asked. I answered the question asked.

I mean, I like both, but between the two and no other consideration, you are talking to someone who would play a Nos first, you don't have to argue the clan's virtues to me.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Nossies, but that's mostly because I like to play up the fact that when the whole world considers you a freak then you'll probably join up with the other freaks.

Nothing like a bunch of Nosferatu having your back when all the other clans are being idiots again.

Comment

I'm a staunch Gangrel fan- especially once I found the Three Heads of Kerberos Bloodline! So much flavorful goodness in there, and that's how you act the role of a proper mob boss.

Comment

I voted for Mekhet. Auspex and Obfuscate are my favorite Disciplines, and I tend to be interested in playing smart, introverted characters who know shit and can be stealthy if need be.

Comment

Very difficult for me to pick a favorite, as it’s a small list and I deeply love all of them, all for different reasons. I ended up voting for Deva, ultimately because a some of my favorite characters I have made have been Devas, but it was a pretty arbitrary decision.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

I love them all, as you might guess. But my all-time favorites are the Nosferatu.

Cavaliers of Mars Creator

Comment

I have favored Gangrel since oWoD. In that realm it was when certain clans weren't available to me. I also always have a soft spot for shapeshifters and beastmasters in any game.

Shok ebasit hissra. Meraad astaarit, meraad itwasit, aban aqun. Maraas shokra. Anaan esaam Qun.

Comment

Working...
                        X