Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errata for Vampire 1e, especially for Bloodlines the Hidden?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errata for Vampire 1e, especially for Bloodlines the Hidden?

I was reading my copy of Bloodlines the Hidden and came across a misprint on page 56 for the Stigmatica discipline. I don't have the 5th dot listed there (looking online it appears to be Spear of Longinus) and the 4th dot of the discipline is cut off midway through and jumbled together with unrelated paragraph (maybe it's a portion of the missing 5th dot power??). It's kind of a bummer missing out on content. As far as I know it's the original hardcover, not a POD. Is there an errata for this or am I just unlucky? Anyone have the same thing?

I have a hard back and I've got the same issue.

Comment

I've seen references to an errata hosted on white-wolf.com but good luck finding anything there nowadays. I've also seen a PDF of the errata uploaded elsewhere, but I'm not sure it's the official one since it's literally just page 56 ripped from the PDF. I don't want to link to or upload that without permission from a moderator or staff member.

Bloodline: The Stygians
      Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
      Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

The pdf of page 56 is the official errata (you can find it if you Google it, OP; I found a version pretty quickly). I think I originally downloaded it off the White Wolf website back when it still hosted things like that, but even if not, it's the real deal. The pdf of the full book was updated on DTRPG, I believe.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Yep you guys are right, there is one. I finally found the errata issued by white wolf, just the single page 56. yay! Now I can see what the rest of the discipline is. It took a while to find though, it's sad that it's harder to find official errata than what appears to be pirated copies of the book that shows up in the searches...! That's not what I want... >_> Just the errata please. What the hell happened? Is there any official errata hosted anymore for NWoD now that White Wolf's website doesn't seem to have them anymore?
          Last edited by soullos; 04-15-2019, 01:52 AM. Reason: clarification on the example

Comment

Unfortunately I haven't found it officially hosted anywhere now that OPP's taken over. Just PDFs that people share back and forth. But I think it would be reasonable for the WoD Codex to host it now, since it was released for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Draconis View Post
              Unfortunately I haven't found it officially hosted anywhere now that OPP's taken over. Just PDFs that people share back and forth. But I think it would be reasonable for the WoD Codex to host it now, since it was released for free.
              That's a shame. Hopefully someone can gather all the errata for 1e and upload it somewhere, or at least OPP or WW can host it again. I know 1e is not the current edition, but that's no excuse. I can still get errata for D&D 3.0, not just 3.5 if I wanted to. And omg, that WoD Codex is amazing! I like your idea, they would be a perfect fit to host 1e errata. *gets lost going through WoD Codex*

Comment

Working...
              X