X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThriceHonored
    started a topic The Admonitoria

The Admonitoria

This changeling/vampire hybrid was very positively received in 1e as it was expertly crafted by MachineIV, but I never found a 2e update. Does one exist?

If not, anyone care to take a shot?

• falco1029
    replied
    The Changeling half is the original playtest mechanics revealed by Olivia Hill, so it was '2e' but not the final version of 2e. It would basically just need to be updated to account for the final 2e changeling mechanics.

Leave a comment:

• zee PaTrick
    replied
    The Changeling half reads very much Lost 2e.

Leave a comment:

• ThriceHonored
    replied
    I would imagine then only the changeling half requires updating then

Leave a comment:

• Graylion
    replied
    I just reviewed the writeup and it is really interesting. I would play one.

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• zee PaTrick
    replied
    Originally posted by ThriceHonored View Post
    This changeling/vampire hybrid was very positively received in 1e as it was expertly crafted by MachineIV, but I never found a 2e update. Does one exist?

If not, anyone care to take a shot?
    It uses Mask and Dirge so it's Requiem 2e. The thread is on page 3 of the Requiem pages
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2K...ew?usp=sharing

Leave a comment:

• ThriceHonored
    replied
    So sure? I would say with them having blood potency, disciplines, blood drinking, aversion to daylight, blood bonds, blood ties, etc makes them lean heavily towards the Requiem side.

To even use contracts requires the use of merit dots. Though honestly I do not believe one is more than the other, they do get a lot from both.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied
    As they were largely based off Changeling mechanics with less vampire stuff, i think you'll get more of a response in the Changeling subforum

Leave a comment:

Working...
X