Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggest new Rituals miracles and Devotions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
    What Majesty and protean could do together in a devotion.
    I always treated this combo as the key to the beautiful transformation. Given that vamps are locked into their appearence at death, I reckon a devotion using this combo would have a lot of value.

I would also argue it would permit sexual transformations.

Comment

Mm, I normally let Protean already do all sorts of transformations: if you can turn your entire body into a wolf, changes to your human form seem trivial by comparison (if you're willing to spend an Aspect on them).

Comment

True. Although, for a permanent change, I'd rule you'd likely need a ritual. Cruac, Theban, or even Scales.

For me then, the Majesty/Protean combo lets you create magnetic bodies. Like, you can use Protean to change your body but Majesty let's the beast invest that change with raw sensuality.

Comment

Hmmmn hows a devotion of Cruac Majesty and Nightmare sound for making a place seem holy blessed but in a dark way

You know its holy, but also simultaneously "I shouldn't go there"

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
            Hmmmn hows a devotion of Cruac Majesty and Nightmare sound for making a place seem holy blessed but in a dark way

You know its holy, but also simultaneously "I shouldn't go there"

In my game, the local Bishop is convinced that God speaks to him -- and the Lord wants a holy crusade. Any who resist stand in the way of God's will.

It's really the city's Prince using the Bishop to keep his enemies weak.

I haven't decided if the Prince is using a Majesty/Nightmare Devotion or a lot of Nightmare induced delusions with a side of Domination/Conditioning.

Comment

Working...
            X