The Half Damned!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
    Their not complicated but getting your mind around how some of their abilities interact with their Themes might take a few readings. They all get Omen Sensitivity and a hyped up version of Unseen Sense as standard so they have a very good understanding of what’s happening but they’re the only vampire related supernatural that can’t heal up fast. I recommend giving them a read if you can.
    I will put the book on my list. I want to give them a read for sure

"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
      Their not complicated but getting your mind around how some of their abilities interact with their Themes might take a few readings. They all get Omen Sensitivity and a hyped up version of Unseen Sense as standard so they have a very good understanding of what’s happening but they’re the only vampire related supernatural that can’t heal up fast. I recommend giving them a read if you can.
      Yeah, Biokinesis is almost required for any Dhampir planning to use Malisons or similar magic regularly...

Storytellers' Vault supplements (WoD, CoD)
      My Patreon! (Current CofD bonuses: Fae Sorcery for Vampires, Generic Blood Tenebrous, and Theurgy for Second Sight)

Comment

Originally posted by falco1029 View Post

Yeah, Biokinesis is almost required for any Dhampir planning to use Malisons or similar magic regularly...
        The Merit from CoC?

"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Shenron View Post

The Merit from CoC?
          The merit from the CofD 2e core book, it's a Supernatural Merit (Dhampir can take any merit a normal mortal can).

Storytellers' Vault supplements (WoD, CoD)
          My Patreon! (Current CofD bonuses: Fae Sorcery for Vampires, Generic Blood Tenebrous, and Theurgy for Second Sight)

Comment

Working...
          X