Rose Bailey's Cults of Rome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Bailey's Cults of Rome

In the continuing trend of Rose releasing this awesome supplements, there is now one about the Cults of Rome. Which you all know I am all about!

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Useful historical information. I really like the idea of the Worms praying to a God named Jealous.

Resserection as a common theme for vampiric cults makes a lot of sense and is really helpful for when looking to create your own. I definitely think that idea is going to inform my game's Circle.

Does anyone have any good sources to mine for tone/setting appropriate superstitions?

Comment

I love it! My only question is, what about the other faiths? Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Samaritanism, and other polytheisms would be interesting to see.

Comment

Glad y'all like it! It's always fun to go back to our very first dark era.

I may do more religions later, if people continue to dig what I did here. I may also do something for Requiem for Regina.

Cavaliers of Mars Creator

Comment

I'd love an adaptation of the 1st edition Rime rules to 2nd edition, specially the Wings benefits.

May be even an adaptation of the Mithras Mysteries to the Rome setting.

LAND OF THE DAMNED: SPAIN (Spanish): Land of the Damned: Spain, Kingdoms of Blood: Spain; Cities of the Damned: Barcelona, Valencia, Carthian Constitution (1812), Three Arrows Pact:

OTHERS (Spanish): Demon: The Redemption, Bloodlines: The Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Uxas View Post
            May be even an adaptation of the Mithras Mysteries to the Rome setting.
            I might try to do that one day.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn; Scion - Mysteries of the World

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

Comment

Working...
            X