Spilled Blood on DTRPG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spilled Blood on DTRPG!

Clans and bloodlines and monsters, oh my! Spilled Blood is on DTRPG!

Discuss.

Freelancer (He/His Pronouns): CofD - Dark Eras 2, Kith and Kin, Mummy 2e, Oak Ash and Thorn, Contagion RMCs; Scion - Mysteries of the World, Wild Hunt

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (TBA) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf (WIP)

So stoked.

Comment

Reading through the antagonists, some really good stuff in here. Skimming through it I'm enjoying Chapter 2 more than Chapter 1.

The extremely stylized, italicized, and tilted font on the letter in pg 79 is damn hard to read though.

Update: the antagonists really shine. They're interesting and well thought through. Super interesting to see new base clans make an appearance. Out of curiosity, I wonder what guiding principles determine whether a concept gets a Bloodline with a new discipline, one with new merits, one with new devotions, or in this case, just forks to a whole new base clan.
      Last edited by Kvark; 02-12-2020, 05:31 PM.

My ideas are bad and I should feel bad.

Comment

sigh, it wont accept my credit card for some reason

Comment

A lot of varied ideas here. Skipping around at the moment but it all looks awesome. Definitely more of a Wicked Dead feel with the varied groups but it's nice that it's not 'just' vampire-likes and contains covenants. Definitely can use some of this stuff in non-vampire games but would spice up vampire stuff too. Love the cats and behold Belial's Brood, awesomely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Spilled Blood p104
            "Max lived a double life. He’d hidden his affair with a Carthian harpy quite well, but her blood was taking a toll. When he finally diablerized her to truly consummate their relationship, it pushed his timeline up."
            Can you even call it love if you haven't literally eaten her soul yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Kvark View Post

Can you even call it love if you haven't literally eaten her soul yet?
              The term is called "soulmates" for a reason, yes. xD

Comment

I think the Bloodlines relied a bit too heavy on the crossover and previous knowledge (writers, I love you, but please, explain what a Stigmatic is before putting in the Stigmatic-only bloodline), but everything else rocks! I want to play nearly all of the minor Clans (aka, all the ones who are playable) and I already love to hate Rampart and everything they made (and can I say how I love how they subverted the company being overtaken by a vampire because the co-owners are friends and one got genuinely concerned over his pal being Vitae addicted? Go Power of Friendship, even with the bad guys).

EDIT: Also, Amaranthine Cats are adorifying, and there is now a cell of lethal hunters in my game that is composed of mortal grannies who aren't in danger from their pale blood-eating babies.
                Last edited by Leliel; 02-12-2020, 06:53 PM.

Comment

what can I do to have DRIVETHRURPG accept my card?

Comment

Call your credit card company and ask them why it was declined.

Comment

Also both Mikhaili and Amari are Winter Kings? :P
                      Last edited by Kvark; 02-12-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Call your credit card company and ask them why it was declined.
                        well that would normally be correct. let me provide context

I got the code for CVV wrong because I thought I knew it though now I obviously didnt. so it could be simply refusing me. because I had to go to the gas station and it worked fine then

Comment

Also both Mikhaili and Amari are Winter Kings? :P
                          Well, the Mikhailli's writeup mentioned that the all Clan has died by the Gangrel but a single member who went and spawned a Clan of his own- so maybe?

My Homebrew Signature

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                            Well, the Mikhailli's writeup mentioned that the all Clan has died by the Gangrel but a single member who went and spawned a Clan of his own- so maybe?

That's...actually rather clever. Could be they just mutated, not died. In this book, that's only thematic.

Comment

That's a super cute throwback if intentional.

Comment

Working...
                              X