No announcement yet.

So Ezekiel of Sodom is Something Else.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Ezekiel of Sodom is Something Else.

He’s so powerful and mighty, he can use Devotions that Require Protean with no dots in Protean at all.. and has access to the Swarm Form merit to boot! Now that’s some Samuel Haight level of talent right there.. must be a perk of being a BP 10 Akhud Methuselah. What are your thoughts on the matter? A simple matter of the writers confusing Praestantia for Protean, a word count limit related accidental omission of Protean, a sudden Clan change at the last minute.. or divine empowerment from God? My money’s on the latter option personally.

What book is he from? Idk him.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

I do remember that the Akhud were the rulers of Sodom and Gomorrah.

“No one holds command over me. No man, no god, no Prince. Call your damn Hunt. We shall see who I drag screaming down to hell with me.” The last Ahrimane says this when Mithras calls a Blood Hunt against her. She/her.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
        1000 Years of Night, IIRC

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

The supplemental book Thousand Years of Night. It’s an interesting book, not the best, but still worth reading in my opinion.

Comment

::cough:: Mary Sue ::cough::

Comment

Originally posted by Korogra View Post
              He’s so powerful and mighty, he can use Devotions that Require Protean with no dots in Protean at all.. and has access to the Swarm Form merit to boot! Now that’s some Samuel Haight level of talent right there.. must be a perk of being a BP 10 Akhud Methuselah. What are your thoughts on the matter? A simple matter of the writers confusing Praestantia for Protean, a word count limit related accidental omission of Protean, a sudden Clan change at the last minute.. or divine empowerment from God? My money’s on the latter option personally.
              Pre-errata version has Protean 5 and no Praestantia (or Obfuscate, despite still having Shatter the Shroud) as well as two fewer dots in Celerity. Errata-gathering period was nearly three years ago.

Resident Lore-Hound
              Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Ohhhhh. I read that book! I remember him. I thought he was one of the Akhud too, but now that you mention it it does seem weird for an Akhud to have Protean 5 and no dots in Praestantia.

Comment

Korogra and I just realized you were being sarcastic. Nobody likes Samuel Haight.

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
                    Pre-errata version has Protean 5 and no Praestantia (or Obfuscate, despite still having Shatter the Shroud) as well as two fewer dots in Celerity. Errata-gathering period was nearly three years ago.
                    This is a thread for humor rather than errata, if my reference to Samuel Haight wasn’t clear enough. I didn’t have the book pre-errata period, but judging by the two Protean Devotions that are still included I have no doubt that was the case.

But really, I brought this up because I found it funny more than anything, I don’t expect it to be fixed.

Now that I’m thinking about it though, I do like the idea of him drawing upon the power of these Devotions through the collective diablerist legacy of his Clan pumping within his veins; perhaps Akhud who are old enough can manifest Disciplines or Devotions In which they normally couldn’t have access to.. so long as at least one vampire in their sire-lineage possessed such abilities.

That would be a pretty cool little quirk of their Blood.

Comment

Korogra and I just realized you were being sarcastic. Nobody likes Samuel Haight.
                      I mean, I like how he ended up as an ashtray.

Comment

Korogra cool 😊. Where is that from? The ashtray part. Is that in Chaos Factor? I never read the whole thing.

Comment

Korogra cool 😊. Where is that from? The ashtray part. Is that in Chaos Factor? I never read the whole thing.
                          Book Of Legions I believe.

Comment

Cool. Thanks. Never read that.

Comment

Pre-errata TYOT was just a mess. A recall at least one character having a discipline at7. A draugr, no less.

And the supposed elders in this book were (and still are) pathetic. Zagreus can just tell them to go walk in the sun and they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X