A time to ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A time to ...

I started this discussion on Dicord with some great feedback. Love to here more about how long it takes a new vampire in your game to rise, from being drained, and being fed Vitae.

I have always run within 24 hours and at the next sunset. What I am coming to learn is that many of you have this happen with minutes or hours.

I was binding a bit of mysticism and cycle of the sun hiding its fiery gaze as the stained heart rises or some such.

Thank you

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
    Current Focus
    Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
    Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Honestly, it's only been relevant for three characters I played.

One character it took over a week (or about 3 years if you consider the bloodline joining process). She was embraced straight into a dynastic house with the intention of being avused into a bloodline and they wanted to make sure she was a good fit and mentally sound enough for the transition. Slowly drained over a few nights, her appearance set for "eternity" (medical and dental exams, hair style etc.) and eventually exsanguinated and embraced.

One character it took several hours finalizing just before sunrise.

One was an Acolyte's sacrifice that was "rejected" by the demon in question. (The demon's actual objective was to sow chaos by dropping a sireless kindred in the domain.) She woke up the next night initially unaware of the change that took place.
    Last edited by tsusasi; 07-09-2020, 08:07 PM.

Comment

@tsusasi

Very cool events!

Roleplaying not Rollplaying or Ruleplaying
      Current Focus
      Storypath & Storypath to Run CoD, VtR, WtF, MtA
      Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Comment

I’m lazy and have it be instant when it happens.

Comment

I usually work with It fitting the vague timeframe of "one scene", so anywhere between instantly (as a fledgling tries to desperately feed/suckle upon one's initial source of vitae) to an hour (and awakening in a body bag or morgue's cabinet), i guess.

Comment

Working...
          X