Instinctual Conversation questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instinctual Conversation questions

Two questions about this Brood Manifestation.

- after enacting it, is it permanent? All the other Manifestations specifically list a duration, but not this one. I'm inclined to say yes, because it would seem to be the 2E version of Tongue of the Beast

- in the write up, it mentions 'a Bestial Condition'. Is this a typo, and was it meant to say something like 'a Triadic Condition'? Or was it meant to say 'the Bestial Condition', which would make it possible with that one specific Condition? Thanks.

Originally posted by PJ123 View Post
    Two questions about this Brood Manifestation.

- after enacting it, is it permanent? All the other Manifestations specifically list a duration, but not this one. I'm inclined to say yes, because it would seem to be the 2E version of Tongue of the Beast
    Check if you have the final version of the PDF, because my copy ends the description of the power with "This Manifestation lasts for one scene."

- in the write up, it mentions 'a Bestial Condition'. Is this a typo, and was it meant to say something like 'a Triadic Condition'? Or was it meant to say 'the Bestial Condition', which would make it possible with that one specific Condition? Thanks.
    It can probably be safely assumed that it means the three Conditions imposed by the Predatory Aura, Detachment rolls, and/or being part of the Brood.

Resident Lore-Hound
    Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Thank you for the clarification. One scene... I guess that's okay. I'm with you on it being used for any of those three Conditions. Makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
      X