No announcement yet.

Bloodline to Clan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Twice Cursed are indeed an interesting example of what happens when the Blood goes weird, and the Mekhet blood IS full of weirdness, between the Hollow, the Grettir and what now seems to be the Omoyo (a Clan which I actually theorized about existing before, just didn't knew their name). Considering that the Jiangshi are also very likely a former Mekhet Twice Cursed, and that Banes are what defines the Clan, it makes me wonder what do the poor New England Twice Cursed need to do if they wish to gain a curse of their own, instead of being burdened with dual curses- a strange bargain, in a way- exchange two Curses to gain one unique to them.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
      The Twice Cursed are indeed an interesting example of what happens when the Blood goes weird, and the Mekhet blood IS full of weirdness, between the Hollow, the Grettir and what now seems to be the Omoyo (a Clan which I actually theorized about existing before, just didn't knew their name). Considering that the Jiangshi are also very likely a former Mekhet Twice Cursed, and that Banes are what defines the Clan, it makes me wonder what do the poor New England Twice Cursed need to do if they wish to gain a curse of their own, instead of being burdened with dual curses- a strange bargain, in a way- exchange two Curses to gain one unique to them.

So many ways for the alchemy of the blood to go pear-shaped within a human being's inanimate carcass. As an aside, Ayanda's story and the rumors about her got me thinking of a OD "Gangrel" Kogaion i once played that was quite peculiar in a number of ways unrelated to the Ordo's great work. Much like his brood that didn't limit itself to any one covenant in fact.
      Last edited by Baaldam; 01-08-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

My sort of half-kidding headcanon is that the Twice-Cursed just need to figure out how to become Akhud, and then everything will be great for them!

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
        Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
        Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

My sort of half-kidding headcanon is that the Twice-Cursed just need to figure out how to become Akhud, and then everything will be great for them!
          So they just need to make a bargain with a demon king and/or have a large scale blood orgy, and perhaps get a city or two destroyed in divine retribution. Easy peasy!

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

So they just need to make a bargain with a demon king and/or have a large scale blood orgy, and perhaps get a city or two destroyed in divine retribution. Easy peasy!
            I mean, that's what I would do.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
            Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
            Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

Working...
            X