Monster Mash 2021 - Round 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Mash 2021 - Round 5

Vampires. A monster I am, lest a monster I become (at least in a different universe). Vampires are monsters themselves, but their minions can be as well and that is the theme I'm running with here. The first three minions do have another theme running across them that is vampire-related, even if they don't appear it (and I know how I'd execute each one, even if I'm fuzzy on the specifics). The last is a minion I've had sitting in the back of my head, but haven't actually had a chance to write up. Here are your options:

A) Skeleton Bomber
    B) Flea
    C) Cerberus
    D) Helion-Claimed Kindred

Three days and counting.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP), The Hedge (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

I'll vote for B, because it sounds funny

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

I'm a simple man. I see doggo I vote for ot, so C

Comment

Wouldn't be Akumajou Dracula without the classic boney friend. A.

Resident Lore-Hound
        Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Aww, no Waiter Skeletons throwing curry? Gonna go for A then.

MtAw Homebrew:
          Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
          New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

D is the one I want to see

Comment

That's a hard one, can we have all of them?

If not, then D.

But here's a question, it won't change my vote but... is it a Flea or a FleaMan?

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
              #AutismPride
              She/her pronouns

Comment

d hhahahah

Comment

A)

Skeleton War Materiel

A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

Comment

I feel like all of the other choices are going to be interesting and evocative in neat ways, where going with Cerberus feels like the safe and boring option, the sort of thing you'd expect to see in a vampire game, that to choose it to reveal one's self to be a basic bitch.

Well folx, I am that bitch. C for Cerberus.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                    Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

C) Because, it reminds me of the two-headed black faced bull ghoul from my last character.

Comment

D! The paradoxical combination should be fascinating.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                          I feel like all of the other choices are going to be interesting and evocative in neat ways, where going with Cerberus feels like the safe and boring option, the sort of thing you'd expect to see in a vampire game, that to choose it to reveal one's self to be a basic bitch.

Well folx, I am that bitch. C for Cerberus.
                          You know, the pull of Castlevania is strong, but you've convinced me. C. Make something compelling and interesting without relying on novelty. Let's see the classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Loserman View Post

You know, the pull of Castlevania is strong, but you've convinced me. C. Make something compelling and interesting without relying on novelty. Let's see the classic.
                            THe power of laughing at my self-conception is more powerful than I realized.

Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                            Feminine pronouns, please.

Comment

I have no idea what it could look like, so A.

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Working...
                              X