Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D is just so ridiculous I have to vote for it

Comment

Yeah, D all the way. Those Helion-Claimed will be interesting...

My stuff for Realms of Pugmire, Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
      LGBT+ through Ages
      LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I vote D, we always need more Helion related content!

Comment

Tossing my vote in for D as well, that just sounds like a lot of fun on a few fronts.

I've got a bit of a bad habit of extensively editing my posts after the fact. Please try and bear with me...
          In case you're comfortable being more friendly and casual about things, my name's Estella, or Es/Essie for short. They/Them or She/Her, please.

Comment

While I am intrigued by the circumstances that would lead to D and what the end result would even look like, I gotta vote A just for the chance it is a skeleton that throws its exploding head around like a cartoon character.

Consistently Inconsistent
            Website
            She/Her

Comment

A I need a skeleton warrior

Comment

Of the four choices presented, I find that "D" draws my interest the most; probably because of how paradoxical it sounds to me.

Comment

A. Bring on the Skeleton League!

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                  Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
                  Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Comment

A - 7
                    B - 1
                    C - 4
                    D - 9

The Claimed wins this one handily, but I am on a Castlevania binge, so I probably will stick some of those other options up on my Patreon at some point. Next up is Geist.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

I'm totally wiped out right now, so please forgive any typos. Zipperhead was originally an antagonist in Hunter: the Vigil 1e.

Zipperhead, Claimed

Light is not a property vampires resonate with, but faith is. After years of manipulating Zipperhead within Philadelphia’s backstreets and alleys, the Helion behind the Carthian cult is finally making its move. It has Claimed the vampire, assuming direct control of the cult and purging any vampire, Beast, werewolf, or hunter who dare stand in its way.

Even when the Blush of Life activates, Zipperhead barely passes as human. The Claimed towers over the kine, with light emanating from behind its eyes and through burnt cracks in its skin. In the middle of his chest sits a burning eye wreathed in flames - according to him, a sign of God’s favour.

More of Zipperhead’s original personality remains than usual during Claiming. He still uses his old name and sews a zipper over the scar running across his head. He now has a better understanding of the Shadow and the spirits around them, although he fervently conflates Helios with a vengeful Christian God. The only thing Zipperhead truly cares for is his tiny sun-cult eeking out a life on the streets of Philidelphia, although it is the cult he cares about, not the cultists. Still, he defends his tiny flock viciously and set out a handful of Helion-Claimed minions to guard them, which the Lodge of Apollo found out the hard way.

Attributes: Intelligence 3, Wits 4, Resolve 6, Strength 8, Dexterity 9, Stamina 6, Presence 6, Manipulation 7, Composure 7
                      Skills: Crafts 3 (Forgery), Investigation 3, Occult 1, Athletics 3, Brawl 4, Stealth 3, Weaponry 3 (Knives), Expression 4, Intimidation 3, Persuasion 4, Socialize 4, Streetwise 4
                      Merits: Danger Sense 2, Fighting Style: Two Weapons 3, Allies (Sun Cult) 3, Resources 2, Striking Looks 3
                      Willpower: 10
                      Initiative: +16
                      Defense: 7
                      Speed: 22
                      Size: 7
                      Health: 13
                      Blood Potency: 4
                      Vitae: 31
                      Disciplines: Dominate 2, Majesty 3, Vigor 3
                      Dread Powers: Essence Eater, Golden Kiss, Helios’ Favour, Solar Detonation
                      Influences: Light 3, Faith 1
                      Ban: As a child of night and day, the Zipperhead cannot use its powers while the sun hangs in the sky.
                      Bane: Fire burns Zipperhead as it does any other Kindred. Running water harms him as if he were a Humanity 0 vampire in direct sunlight.

New Dream Powers:
                      Essence Eater - Zipperhead can see, touch, and feed on spirits in Twilight. Any Essence the Claimed consumes is converted immediately to Vitae which retains its resonance. Zipperhead may activate any of his powers that normally require Essence with an equal amount of Vitae instead.
                      Golden Kiss - Zipperhead can still embrace humans, but they no longer become vampires. Instead, the Claimed pours its own light into them, effectively turning them into Claimed created by a Rank 1 Helion.
                      Helios' Favour - Sunlight no longer harms Zipperhead and he automatically activates the blush of life at no cost when exposed to the sun rays. By spending Willpower, it can extend this protection to other vampires until the next sunset. This solar blessing unnerves the beast within, inflicting the Spooked Condition on the subject.
                      Solar Detonation - When Zipperhead commits Diablerie on another Kindred, he does not suck out their soul. Instead, the Claimed immolates what remains, turning it into a nuclear furnace of pure light that shines as brightly as the sun for a number of rounds equal to the victim’s Blood Potency.

Patreon | He/His Pronouns | Currently writing: Tome of the Pentacle (OPP)

CofD booklists: Beast I Changeling | Demon | Deviant (WIP) | Geist l Hunter l Mage | Mummy | Promethean | Vampire | Werewolf

Comment

Working...
                      X