Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sin Again: Daeva Now Available on Storytellers Vault (2E Requiem Clan Book)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin Again: Daeva Now Available on Storytellers Vault (2E Requiem Clan Book)

Oh hey, look who turned up…

Link: Sin Again: Daeva
    We've met before and will again.
    You'll see me under neon lights
    with a drink in my hand
    and your name on my lips.

You'll find me lounging on a chaise
    with nothing but your eyes upon my body.

You'll catch me in the seat across the aisle,
    and pacing by your office door,
    and watching from your bedroom mirror.

And you won't be able to stop me.
    — Vivian Sharpe, Acolyte evangelist

The Serpents are obsession defined. To know them is to want them, and to want them is to need them — but never as much as they’ll need you. Now, for the first time in over 13 years, bask again in the glorious blasphemies of Clan Daeva.

Sin Again is a complete guide to the Daeva in Vampire: The Requiem Second Edition, with updates and expansions to their original clan book, Kiss of the Succubus. It includes:
    • Eight Serpent bloodlines: The Children of Judas, Duchagne, Erzsébet, Gulikan, Nelapsi, and Xiao, dying to remake your acquaintance, along with new cousins like the cutting edge Moda Mortale and time-defying Star-Crossed.
    • An in-depth exploration of Kindred parties and social gatherings, with a special system to help you run your own bloody blowouts.
    • Four ghoul families and numerous horrors to play upon your heartstrings, featuring the return of the Nemites, not seen since The Danse Macabre, and new insights into Solace, designer drug of the Damned.
    • Exciting new fiction from the Chronicles of Darkness: Chicago setting.
    • Devotions, Merits, banes, and more tools for players and Storytellers alike!
    If you’re a Daeva fan (or just a Requiem fan in general), this one’s for you. Not only have we got eight new and updated bloodlines and four (4!) ghoul families, we’ve got three new horrors, a covenant, and dozens of new Merits and Devotions. I’m extremely proud of this book, and I hope it lives up to the expectations we set with False Gods and other supplements. I’ll be posting excerpts here very soon, but for now, here a few bundle links. Because of the way DTRPG works, if you’ve bought some of these books previously, this is a good way to get a discount on the new release.

Courtiers and Courtesans (Sin Again: Daeva and False Gods: Ventrue): Link

Clan Book Four Pack (All four NMD clan books at a big discount. If you already have the other three titles, this is a great way to get Sin Again for cheap!): Link

Twists of the Blood (All the clan books, plus Bloodlines: The Resurrected and Bloodlines: The Devoted): Link

And with that, I’m going to go take a short torpor. Enjoy the book! As always, please consider leaving us a review! It's so helpful to getting people to consider buying our books. Because of changes on the STV front page, we're a bit less visible, so share that link if you know some people who might be interested!
    Last edited by Yossarian; 12-12-2021, 07:13 PM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

Actual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
    Masquiem: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2nd
    Storytellers Vault: Author Page

Is it racket if I willingly give my money ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ur-Than View Post
      Is it racket if I willingly give my money ?
      If the Daeva are involved? I'd keep an eye on my wallet...

Comment

Too late, I bought it !!

Comment

Got it. While I've just started reading it, the first thing which came to my mind was are you sure the Children of Judas are the Daeva bloodline? Because I seriously doubt it, between their Discipline spread and Mothers origin story.

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
            Got it. While I've just started reading it, the first thing which came to my mind was are you sure the Children of Judas are the Daeva bloodline? Because I seriously doubt it, between their Discipline spread and Mothers origin story.
            Seems suspect, doesn't it? Especially with those supposed three founders...

Comment

I'll need this book. One of the main NPCs for a future chronicle of mine is a Daeva Elder, I need either a fitting Bloodline for her or inspiration on creating hers.

#NothingAboutUsWithoutUs
              #AutismPride
              She/her pronouns

Comment

Originally posted by monteparnas View Post
                I'll need this book. One of the main NPCs for a future chronicle of mine is a Daeva Elder, I need either a fitting Bloodline for her or inspiration on creating hers.
                You've got LOTS of choices on that front. And there's also the Alu/En, if you want something a little more sinister...

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

Seems suspect, doesn't it? Especially with those supposed three founders...
                  Yeah, I am really surprised there was no Twists of Blood sidebar about the Bloodline potentially being treefold, having members of Daeva, Mekhet and Nosferatu among them. Sounds like a diablerie mess to me.

I'm also surprised to see that there is also a "insidious blood doll" antagonist in here! Like, it is fitting and cool thing to include. That, and their potential connection to the Inamorata, reminds me of my own version of a similar concept which I've did long time ago, even though I used a more simplified system for my version.

Anyway, a lot of cool stuff in here. The Alu are creepy as they should be- my headcanon for them was they are the spirits of a dead clan, which still fits with this version (I loved Ms Lucky's view of them- can we have more of her? :P). If I may ask, what interaction would they have with Belial's Brood? Would possessing the Claimed be easier or more difficult (if not outright impossible)?

Check my STV content, Or My Homebrew

"And all our knowledge is, Ourselves to know"- An Essay on Man

I now blog in here

Comment

Originally posted by LostLight View Post
                    Yeah, I am really surprised there was no Twists of Blood sidebar about the Bloodline potentially being treefold, having members of Daeva, Mekhet and Nosferatu among them. Sounds like a diablerie mess to me.
                    I ALMOST wrote up a twist like that, but I ultimately felt like it would've diluted the bloodline being this "antitribu" group of Daeva. But the author and I certainly were going for hints of something like that, so you're more than free to take up that hook!

I'm also surprised to see that there is also a "insidious blood doll" antagonist in here! Like, it is fitting and cool thing to include. That, and their potential connection to the Inamorata, reminds me of my own version of a similar concept which I've did long time ago, even though I used a more simplified system for my version.
                    The Flowers are a really fun little minor template. They figure elsewhere in the book, but I won't spoil anything...

Anyway, a lot of cool stuff in here. The Alu are creepy as they should be- my headcanon for them was they are the spirits of a dead clan, which still fits with this version (I loved Ms Lucky's view of them- can we have more of her? :P). If I may ask, what interaction would they have with Belial's Brood? Would possessing the Claimed be easier or more difficult (if not outright impossible)?
                    That's a really good question. My gut feeling is no, because the Brood are already "Claimed" in a way, but a really fun twist might be an Alu / Brood body snatcher plot, where the Worms slowly take over the local Worthless coterie and then turn their sights on the mainstream All Night Society.

And yes, Ms. Lucky will be making further appearances...

Comment

This book sounds amazing Yossarian! Glad ya managed to make another one of these Clan books. My favourite among the Bloodlines would have to be the Star-Crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueMrMultiverse View Post
                        This book sounds amazing Yossarian! Glad ya managed to make another one of these Clan books. My favourite among the Bloodlines would have to be the Star-Crossed.
                        If you forced me to choose, the Star-Crossed are my probably favourite of the two new bloodlines. They're weird and monstrous in a way that embodies the Daeva just perfectly. I can't wait to do my little dev diary on them. Maybe I'll eschew tradition and do the new ones first, since I've already covered a couple of the old ones a bit.

Comment

The entire section on parties was LOLworthy in the best way. In a sentence - Weekend at Reinfeld's.

Comment

Originally posted by Leliel View Post
                            The entire section on parties was LOLworthy in the best way. In a sentence - Weekend at Reinfeld's.
                            One day, I will run Weekend at Renfield's. Mark my words.

Comment

I Have No Cash, and I Must Scream

Looking forward to what Kindred partying is all about.

MtAw Homebrew:
                              Even more Legacies, updated to 2E
                              New 2E Legacies, expanded

Comment

Working...
                              X