No announcement yet.

1001 Vampire Story Hooks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 433. Your mentor/sire/anyone else you’re inclined to help or suck up to wants something, let’s say a sword that will be arriving at a local museum in 2 days and staying there for a week. You’ve seen a heist movie right?

Comment

• 434.Parasite
      The city of [Fill-In-The-Blank] has a picture-perfect Domain: an elder prince, relatively non-contentious primogen and Elysians that are truly respected.

What no one knows, of course, is that the prince was killed by hunters, and something...else...wears his skin. Something old and hungry and clever dragged itself out of the wet earth, and it has a dire agenda.

It is not a vampire. It is not some other form of supernatural from any of the other splats. It is something unique, a one-of-a-kind abomination that feeds on vampires. It can wear the skins of its victims, and the longer it is awake, the greater its hunger grows.

It has made contact with Belial's Brood. It's plans for the city's Kindred is a blood-soaked, cannibal apocalypse..,
      Last edited by Demigod Beast; 06-27-2020, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• 435.The Great Bear
        A Native American Nosferatu elder, warped and twisted to appear as s gargantuan tardigrade, has emerged from a torpor of over a thousand years. Rendered weak by his long torpor, this Great Bear is lost in a world that makes no sense, where everything he knew as sacrosanct is upended into ruination.

Unable to find a Touchstone, confused and terrified, the Great Bear's Humanity slowly slips away to nothingness.

But this is not the end of him. His sentience does not fade. Belial's Brood finds him, and now he hunts the despoilers of everything he has ever known!

Comment

• 436. A prestigious local fashion show, hosted by the fashion design department of a prestigious local art college, is actually the cover story for a ghoul auction, kindred from around the region are arriving in the city to bid on ghouls from the most prestigious ghoul families. Your coterie has been assigned various jobs relating to the auction and fashion show. The assignments are easy jobs, bartending, hairdressing , Security that sort of thing, but there is the small matter of the assassin sent to eliminate some of the more controversial kindred guests, though the prince is certain you can handle that, right?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• 437. One of the domain's most powerful elders has a tweenage dhampir child that the elder dotes on excessively. Said child has recently gotten into slot car racing, the latest trading card game, war gaming minis or some other such Hobby that is competitive and requires spending a lot of money. Since every lick in the domain wants to impress the elder they get into this hobby too. Cue a Kindred black market in the collectable in question, as well as a lot of cheating at the local tournaments.
            Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 03-22-2021, 09:41 AM.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Working...
            X