Salubri in B&S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salubri in B&S

So, I am running a Requiem for Rome game with the new B&S Rules. However, my wife really wants to play a Salubri. I want her to play one, they are my favorite clan also, however... I'm not sure the best way to implement them. I am thinking as a clan from the East. I want to play up their ability to see, manipulate, heal, or maybe even, eat souls. So, I come to you OP forums to see if any of the current Vampire: the Masquiem homebrewers can help me make the Salubri Clan, and their signature Discipline. My first thought was to, perhaps, even play up the connotation on Obeah refering to African magic, and give the clan an African origin. Which, regarding that, I looked at the Vampire: the Ebony Kingdom on Mr gone's site, and was going to see if there was a way to B&Sify it. Anyone up for the challenege with me?

I am considering having Warrior Salubri be a bloodline, as a note.

My Homebrew
    Star Wars d10
    The Fallen for Demon: the Descent
    Requiem for a Masquerade: VtR 2e Cainite Conversion (Vampira Roma)

Originally posted by Dreaminggod View Post
    So, I am running a Requiem for Rome game with the new B&S Rules. However, my wife really wants to play a Salubri. I want her to play one, they are my favorite clan also, however... I'm not sure the best way to implement them. I am thinking as a clan from the East. I want to play up their ability to see, manipulate, heal, or maybe even, eat souls. So, I come to you OP forums to see if any of the current Vampire: the Masquiem homebrewers can help me make the Salubri Clan, and their signature Discipline. My first thought was to, perhaps, even play up the connotation on Obeah refering to African magic, and give the clan an African origin. Which, regarding that, I looked at the Vampire: the Ebony Kingdom on Mr gone's site, and was going to see if there was a way to B&Sify it. Anyone up for the challenege with me?

I am considering having Warrior Salubri be a bloodline, as a note.
    Well, I don't really have an idea for how to make it another clan. I mean, the easiest way to do that is just give them Auspex and Resilience despite the fact that Auspex is a unique clan Discipline. At the moment I don't really have time to work on a conversion for the two unique disciplines; I might try to take a crack at it later, but honestly you'll probably get people coming in with earlier and better conversions than mine would.

One idea I did have as an alternate option was making the two Salubri branches Mekhet Bloodlines. You'd lose out on Fortitude/Resilience, but you would get Celerity and Obfuscate. Then once you have the two disciplines converted, you can just slot them into each bloodline as their fourth Discipline, which neatly avoids Warrior Salubri having both Obeah and Valeren at the same time as well as having antithetical weaknesses (IIRC). Easiest way to reconcile them being "related" is that you could say the normal version came first - possibly sometime in the middle ages - and that at some point one of the Salubri's childer who didn't embrace the bloodline immediately splintered off and created his own bloodline in response to the Salubri, the warrior Salubri.

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you have luck getting it all together smoothly!
    Last edited by Kirby Jerusalem; 12-23-2013, 12:23 AM.

Mage the Awakening 2e Communal Homebrew Threads:
    - Perils of the Path - Other homebrew threads linked in the OP!

Join us at the unofficial IRC channels on.irc.sorcery.net at #exalted and now #theonyxpath!

Comment

Aye, I was thinking of making them a Mekhet bloodline. Making the Warriors, and Mystics two related Bloodlines. Since, by B&S, you can start with a Bloodline, I would allow that. However, I would change it too.... Auspex, Resilience, Obeah, and Celerity. Trading out Ob for Resil.

My Homebrew
      Star Wars d10

Comment

You could make them fit the bloodline profile more neatly and make them fit as a flavor of Mekhet by giving them Auspex, Celerity, Obfuscate and Resilience, and allowing them to purchase bloodline-proprietary Devotions; the ability to perceive and heal souls seems potentially within the realm of Auspex and Resilience, or Auspex alone to perceive. That would provide room for the Warriors to substitute Vigor for Celerity or Obfuscate. If you want her to be able to start with some of her signature abilities, you might give everyone 5 experiences or so to start with, with which to purchase a Devotion or two. Just spitballing.

Comment

You don't have to keep Celerity. There are cannon bloodlines that swapped one common Discipline for another and still got a unique one. So it's entirely possible to go Auspex, Vigor, Obfuscate/Celerity and Resilience. A little twinky but season to taste is always the phrase when it comes to homebrew. If it doesn't work for you, then don't use it.
          I'm more concerned about the obligatory weakness(es).

Thoughts ripple out, birthing others

Comment

Bloodline banes seem easy enough. You get the Mekhet bane and the one that goes with the bloodline for each.

Options for the main branch being: you must spend a willpower point to drink from an unwilling vessel (straight from V20), drinking from an unwilling subject will always make you roll for detachment (subject to the Humanity part of the Mekhet bane), feeding from unwilling vessels provide less nourishment. Consider putting on a price or disallowing lashing out with the Beast as well.

Options for the warrior being: "Unless the vampire feedson blood from a fallen foe or fights his target before feeding, the Vitae offers no nourishment" (straight from V20), drinking from a vessel without lethal damage costs willpower/provides less nourishment. Consider allowing those he lashes out at with the Beast as an exception, although it really only makes sense with the Monstrous Beast and the Competitive Beast to a lesser extent unless you like the idea of Warriors being able to sweep someone up with the Seductive Beast.

Here's an interesting idea: whatever you choose for the restrictions, allow feeding from Touchstones to be the exception from both restrictions, at least until BP6+ kicks in. Warrior Salubri would turn to their Touchstones as a method for peaceful feeding, while Salubri can be tempted by a source of blood with no strings attached.
            Last edited by Kirby Jerusalem; 12-23-2013, 01:47 AM.

Mage the Awakening 2e Communal Homebrew Threads:
            - Perils of the Path - Other homebrew threads linked in the OP!

Join us at the unofficial IRC channels on.irc.sorcery.net at #exalted and now #theonyxpath!

Comment

I've considered doing them myself just for kicks, but not as the common choice of Mekhet; given how their source material often treated them as untrustworthy pariahs and similar very consistently (even the Ebony Kingdom leftovers, and lets not get into the Wu Zao and their stuff) I figured the best choice was Nosferatu for clan.

Their difficulties with others, easily kept in check with the Nosferatu Clan Bane; the more the Salubri embraces the Beast, the more untrustworthy, creepy, etc. they get. Also, though less so now in Blood and Smoke, a lot of the various scattered effects of Obeah and Valeren (some high level mind you) have consistent overlaps within Nightmare and in particular, Vigor for the latter. Devotions easily handle some of the more refined aspects if they're given Auspex as a 4th affinity Discipline to round them out.

Switch Vigor for Resilience for the Healers/Scholars and I think you get a pretty good model with them compared to the Mekhet; it's not like Bloodlines don't manifest signature Disciplines of other clans consistently. Auspex covers life/death sight easily; Vigor and Nightmare Vengeance of Samiel and Burning Touch. Obfuscate and Nightmare readily cover powers like Repulsion. Resilience could be jurry rigged Devotion wise for Healing Touch. The old level 5 Obeah may be a high level Auspex and/or Nightmare Devotion. There's a lot less stretching and a necessity for two independent Discipline variants this way.

Also, the third eye; Nosferatu anyone? A consistent deformity the bloodline gets as their Blood Potency rises? I dunno; Mekhet just doesn't seem the best fit for me, the easiest, but not the best. I definitely feel that Nosferatu has the most mileage for this conversion, but different strokes for different folks. I find the sort of background to introduce the Salubri via B&S to have less direct and simplistic material simply by looking at how them being Nos derived would have influenced and impacted their creation, tampering with the Beast, drawing out souls, etc.

Hell, they could be a dual-clan Bloodline really if one wanted. There's no shortage of co-mingled/brother sister bloodlines, or those that can alter The Blood of any clan (see Sta-Au and Moritifiers of the Flesh among others). Use the Warriors as the Nosferatu, the Healers/Scholars as the Mekhet, tweak the Discipline sets mildly and give them the weakness of both Clans with the flavour in the descriptions adjusted to reinforce the Bloodline's traits. Could work.

Alternatively, Ancient Bloodlines and the Candu Bhanu; with some -light- tinkering these could easily be translated over to the Salubri as well. Ventrue based, but their Devotions and Discipline set also does a decent job in that department. They're definitely not the Salubri; however there's enough conceptual links that they make a good model as well, worth a peak.
              Last edited by Tatterdemalion King; 12-23-2013, 02:03 AM.

Werewolf: the Forsaken Overhaul: A W:tF Shard and House Rules, Pre-Idigam Chronicles and taking different route. Constantly being Updated.
              New Bloodlines and Blood and Smoke Updates: Homebrew Bloodlines and updates to prior ones.
              Belial's Brood Blood and Smoke: An updated take on the Forsworn.

Comment

Alright, let's see here...

The Dual-Souled Curse - When above Humanity 4, they are Pure, and subject to the Curse of Purity; the Salubri cannot take sustenance from the unwilling or unknowing, they must spend a Willpower point to do so. However, at Humanity 4 and below, the Salubri is considered Devil Souled, and can only take sustenance from those in the throes of passion or pain, otherwise they must spend a Willpower point to feed. A Salubri, however, can always feed from their touchstones without restriction, giving them a constant temptation to hurt the one's they care about.
                (Or maybe for each, they must take 10 - Humanity points to gain Vitae.)
                Disciplines: Auspex, Obfuscate, Obeah, and Resilience

Obeah

Third Eye's Sight

Cost: Varies. The first use in the scene cost nothing, but subsequent uses cost 1 Vitae.
                Dice Pool: Intelligence + Empathy + Obeah
                Action: Instant

The Salubri manifests a partial eye in the center of her forehead. The eye is the same color as her natural eyes, and is only active when this Discipline is. This endowment grants insight into a subject's health and his very nature. When the Thrid Eye awakens, the Salubri begins to dream in their day-sleep. For those of low Humanity, it is of death and destruction, but the more enlightened the Kindred, the more peaceful the dreams become. Eventually, it is said, that the dreams will lead the way to the fabled state of Golconda.
                Dramatic Failure: Proceed as if the player had rolled a success, but give false or misleading answers.
                Failure: The eye manifests but does nothing.
                Success: The player can ask one question of the Storyteller. The Storyteller’s answer should include the imagery conjured by the Beast to convey the answer. This level of Obeah offers insights into a subject's health, and the state of their soul. In addition, the Salubri gains a +2 to any heal checks on the subject.

Exceptional Success: Answer two questions.

Questions
                How much health does the subject have?
                Is the subject a vampire mortal, ghoul or an 'other'?
                Does the subject have any diseases or maladies?
                How did this injury occur?

All-Seeing Eye •• Cost: None
                Dice Pool: None
                Duration: Scene

At this point, the Soulsucker's third eye is fully developed. When activating this power she can cause her eye to open and glow intensely for a scene.
                Persistent: The vampire gains the 9-again quality when making perception rolls and using sensory powers (including Auspex, other Obeah powers and blood magic)
                Active: With a success on a [Intelligence + Empathy + Obeah] roll, the Salubri can sense if a foe is stronger, weaker, or close to her power.

Touch of the Divine •••
                Cost: Varies; read description.
                Dice Pool: None

When the Salubri's third eye is open they can channel energy into a target, affecting them based upon which soul state they are in. It can either heal with the grace of Heaven (at least, the Salubri claim it is Heaven...) or burn like a brand of Hell.

Devil Souled: The vampire's touch causes intense agony when she wills it; the pain is of any sort she desires (burning, the sting of bees, a gangrenous limb, etc.), though no actual damage is done. The vampire's third eye must be open for her to use this power. Each blood point spent reduces the victim's die pools by two for as long as the Salubri maintains contact.
                The vampire must employ this power judiciously; if the die penalty exceeds the victim's Health or Willpower (whichever is lower), the subject may pass out or (if mortal) even die of fright if a [Stamina + Composure] check fails. This power is often used during interrogation or as punishment.

Pure: The polar opposite of the power employed by fallen children of Zao-lat, the Touch of the Healer heals the living and undead alike. By laying her hands on a subject, she may restore lost Health by spending blood points; each blood point spent heals two points of bashing or one lethal, while healing aggravated damage requires four blood points per Health point. Alternately, the vampire may spend a blood point while touching a mortal, and halve her natural recovery time – a less direct way of healing, should the Salubri want to act subtly.

Devil Ward ••••
                Cost: 2 Vitae.
                Dice Pool: Presence + Intimidation + Obeah
                Duration: Scene
                The Soulsucker can channel the third eye's power into a powerful ward of protection, assaulting the spirits of anyone that would approach her. The third eye opens and emits a pulse of light, filling the area around the Salubri with a blood-red colored energy.

Dramatic Failure: The third eye opens, and begins to bleed as it fails to initiate. Take 3 Bashing damage.
                Failure: The eye manifests but does nothing.
                Success:
                Anyone that attempts to approach or engage the character must make a Resolve + Power Stat roll; if he exceeds the successes made by the one evoking this power, he defeats the ward and can approach her and act normally. Those that fail to breech the ward suffer great pain and bashing damage equal to the ward's successes when invoking the ward. Multiple attempts to breach the ward may be made, but successes don't accumulate – all the success must be made in one roll. Finally, even after someone defeats the Devil Ward, others that would approach the Soulsucker must still do so themselves.
                Exceptional Success: Extra successes are their own reward.

Pure: Instead of pain and suffering, those testing the barrier lose a point of Willpower, and gain the Paralyzed condition for a number of turns equal to successes rolled.

Aaaaand.... I'm not sure how to translate the last one. Any help? Here's the raw text...

11111 Spirit-Eating: The vampire actually removes
                the subject's soul from his body and takes it into herself through
                the third eye. This requires a point of Willpower and an extended
                [Wits + Empathy + Obeah] roll; the assailant must attain a number
                of successes equal to the victim's highest Virtue, resisted by a reflexive
                Willpower roll. The subject needn't be willing (and usually
                isn't!), but must be relatively still and unmoving; restraints or
                ghoul helpers work nicely for this. This power permits easy diablarie
                of vampire foes, with the added bonus that it can be used on
                mortals and other creatures. If the soul is taken, the body falls into
                a mindless, near-catatonic state.
                The monstrous Soulsucker now has the option to either
                devour the soul, or warp it and return it to its body. In the latter
                case, the spirit returns to the body with a permanent derangement,
                and possibly a different Nature or strange compulsions implanted
                by the Nkulu Zao – such subtle manipulations require an extended
                [Manipulation + Empathy] roll, with a success threshold of the
                victim's Willpower. Devouring the soul kills the victim (needless
                to say), and allows the vampire to absorb and assimilate its memories,
                knowledge and even capabilities. This is diablarie, basically,
                though the vampire gains a +2 bonus on all rolls she makes during
                the gruesome process except for degeneration checks – this act is
                still a Sin against both Aye and Orun, against which Spirit-Eating
                doesn't protect. (See diablarie, pg. 32.)

Redeemed: The vampire removes the soul, as described
                above, but doesn't torment or eat it; rather, she can heal it and restore
                the spirit to a proper and balanced state. Each point of Willpower
                spent restores a dot of lost Aye or Orun. The Redeemed
                can't grant new dots, only restore that which has been lost (much
                like a healer can't magically grant new Health dots to a patient).
                Further, Virtue loss that happened more than a month beforehand
                can't be redressed. Finally, one can only ever benefit from one use
                of Spirit-Eating from a specific vampire, and subsequent attempts
                by other Nkulu Zao to use this power on him become increasingly
                difficult, simulated by cumulating penalties on Spirit-Eating rolls,
                requiring more Willpower for restoration, etc.
                Last edited by Dreaminggod; 12-23-2013, 04:28 AM.

My Homebrew
                Star Wars d10

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby Jerusalem View Post
                  Bloodline banes seem easy enough. You get the Mekhet bane and the one that goes with the bloodline for each.
                  Why not merge them? "Blood of the Unwilling" is one of the banes available to Mekhet as part of the Tenebrous Curse, and reverse-engineering a "Blood of the Willing" bane is pretty simple. A Salubri Bloodline writeup could have Healer Salubri replace the bane granted by the Tenebrous Curse with Blood of the Unwilling, in addition to the Third Eye acting as the Bloodline weakness.

Comment

I've been running a Masquerade/Requiem hybrid for Fall of the Camarilla. The Salubri are warriors, and one of the core clans of Rome. They're tasked with heading the Legio Mortuum, and ensuring the safety of the Camarilla from the Striges. I've been hinting to my players that they may well fail in that role, which makes them pretty good scapegoats. They turn to pacifism and healing for...reasons. I have a pretty elaborate backstory. Here's my take on a Roman Warrior Salubri.

I wrote the Valeren conversion pre-B&S, so it probably needs tweaking (especially the armor one, considering how Resilience works now).

Nickname: Furies
                    Clan Disciplines: Celerity, Resilience, Valeren
                    Weakness: Salubri find it difficult to feed without taking blood by force. When feeding from a vessel who has not been taken through violence, a Fury gains no nourishment from the first few Vitae taken, equal to 10 – Humanity.
                    Favoured Attributes: Intelligence or Strength

Valeren:
                    Sense Vitality
                    The Salubri can feel the flow of a subject’s life force after touching him. Sense Vitality may be used to determine how much damage a person can withstand before death, which can be useful in sizing up a potential opponent. It can also aid in medical diagnosis or feeding, as it can reveal infections and diseases.
                    Cost: 1 Vitae
                    Dice Pool: Intelligence + Medicine + Obeah – subject’s Stamina (if unwilling)
                    Dramatic Failure: The Obeah user takes a point of lethal damage and the subject becomes immune to this power for the rest of the night.
                    Failure: No information is gained and the spent Vitae is lost.
                    Success: The Salubri learns one of the following based on number of successes (though the player must specify):
                    • the identity of a subject as a mortal, vampire, ghoul, dampyr, or some other creature;
                    • how many health levels of damage the subject has suffered;
                    • how full the subject's Vitae pool is (if a vampire) or how many blood points she has left in her system (if a mortal or other blood-bearing form of life);
                    • any diseases in the subject's bloodstream, such as haemophilia or HIV.
                    Note that the Salubri must be touching the subject (see “Touching an Opponent,” p. 157 of the World of Darkness Rulebook).
                    Alternately, this power may be used as a sort of limited “after sight”, revealing to the Salubri how the subject came to be in her current state (whether living or dead). A successful roll allows the player to ask the Storyteller as many questions about the subject's health or health levels as she rolled. “Was he drugged?” or “Are his wounds aggravated?” are valid questions, but “Did his enemies do this?” or “What did the Lupine who killed him look like?” are not. This particular effect may only be used once per night on an individual, and only once, period, on corpses. The Salubri may use this power on herself if she has injuries but has somehow lost the memory of how the wounds were received.
                    Exceptional Success: The Obeah user learns all of the information outlined above, or may ask as many questions as part of the “after sight” as the Storyteller deems appropriate (generally, no less than three but no more than five is a good rule of thumb).
                    •• Anesthetic Touch
                    This power may be used to block a voluntary subject's pain from wounds or disease, or to put a mortal to sleep. As with Sense Vitality, physical contact is required to anesthetize someone. This power may not be used to block the Salubri’s own pain.
                    Action: Instant or Contested
                    Dice Pool: Presence + Medicine + Obeah vs. Resolve + Blood Potency (if unwilling)
                    System: The subject ignores all wound penalties for one turn per success. A second application of this power may be made once the first one has expired, at the cost of another Vitae. This can be used on fellow Kindred.
                    To put a mortal to sleep, the same system applies. The mortal sleeps for five to 10 hours—whatever his normal sleep cycle is. He sleeps peacefully and does not suffer nightmares or the effects of any Conditions while asleep. He may be awakened normally (or violently).

••• Burning Touch
                    The vampire’s hands bring searing pain, as though the target is being burnt with red-hot metal. Although the power does not inflict actual damage, prolonged or repeated exposure can be enough to traumatize a victim. This power works extremely well as a torture method.
                    Cost: 1 Vitae (variable)
                    Dice Pool: Strength + Medicine + Valeren – the victim’s Resolve
                    System:The vampire must first touch his subject for this power to work, and the effects last for a number of turns equal to successes. For each point of Vitae the Salubri spends, it reduces the victim’s dice pools by two. This power is often used for interrogation or torture, wearing down the subject’s resistance and rendering him much more tractable, and victims suffer a –2 penalty to their Resolve when it comes to resisting coercion when this power is in use, though that effect does not stack.
                    •••• Armor of Caine’s Fury
                    The Salubri is surrounded by a shining, crimson halo. This phantom armor protects the vampire against most physical injury, as well as against Rötschreck.
                    Action: Instant or Reflexive
                    Dice Pool:
                    System: The vampire gains armor against bashing and lethal damage equivalent to her dots in Valeren. Alternatively, she may use this bonus on rolls to resist Rötschreck. The character may use both these effects at once, but must distribute her dots in Valeren between the two effects when she activates the power. The bonus to Rötschreck can be activated reflexively, but the any points applied to the armor effect will only apply the next turn, and still count as a full Action. These effects last for the scene, though the Salubri can redistribute bonuses if she spends another Vitae.
                    ••••• Vengeance of Samiel
                    The Salubri strikes his foe with superhuman accuracy and strength, as his third eye opens and changes to a furious, icy blue. Some Furies invoke the names of ancient Salubri warriors, while others simply close their normal eyes and let the angel of judgement, Samiel, guide their hands.
                    Action: Reflexive
                    Dice Pool:
                    System: The character may re-roll any failed dice on Brawl or Weaponry rolls, though not Firearms. If the roll resulted in a Dramatic Failure, the character may treat it as a normal Failure. The character may use this power as many times as her Blood Potency permits.
                    Last edited by Yossarian; 12-23-2013, 04:35 AM.

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                    Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post
                      I've been running a Masquerade/Requiem hybrid for Fall of the Camarilla. The Salubri are warriors, and one of the core clans of Rome. They're tasked with heading the Legio Mortuum, and ensuring the safety of the Camarilla from the Striges. I've been hinting to my players that they may well fail in that role, which makes them pretty good scapegoats. They turn to pacifism and healing for...reasons. I have a pretty elaborate backstory. Here's my take on a Roman Warrior Salubri: Nickname: Furies
                      Clan Disciplines: Celerity, Resilience, Valeren
                      Weakness: Salubri find it difficult to feed without taking blood by force. When feeding from a vessel who has not been taken through violence, a Fury gains no nourishment from the first few Vitae taken, equal to 10 – Humanity.
                      Favoured Attributes: Intelligence or Strength

Hmmm... I like that a lot. Do you have your Valaren on hand?

My Homebrew
                      Star Wars d10

Comment

Should be in the spoiler tag in my post above. If you're interested, I can provide some of my setting details.

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

I would love to hear some of the setting details. Where do the Salubri come from, how they came to Rome, et al.

My Homebrew
                          Star Wars d10

Comment

Short version: My setting has Seven High Clans: Cappadocian, Daeva, Gangrel, Julii, Mekhet, Nosferatu, Salubri. The other Masquerade clans are offshoots, or "Low Clans", though the Tremere and Lasombra don't exist yet (or so I keep telling my players). By the time my chronicle is over, the Cappadocians and Julii will be dead, and the Salubri will be broken and hunted.

Here's the snippet from my "series bible":

"In the time of the Camarilla, there were not five, but seven High Clans: among them, a line of warriors known as the Salubri. These Furies hailed from the Levant, and had assimilated into the Camarilla as the mortal empire expanded.

They once followed a religion similar to Judaism (or proto-Christianity) with Cain, the first murderer, as their central figure, and father of all Vampires. These creatures lead the long arm of the Legio Mortuum, fighting and feasting on the enemies of the Camarilla with no mercy. Though few retained their old religion in Rome, even fewer Salubri practiced the religion of Longinus. At best, some acknowledged the the spear bearer was a Dark Son to their Dark Father…

Their curious name is not what they were known as in the Levant. When Roman Kindred first met them, they called them Salubri as a euphemism, as if their true name might invoke some awful vengeance or curse. Perhaps it did...

Never very large to begin with, this clan went extinct with the fall of the Camarilla, and none can say why. Indeed, few sources even reference them, apart from some fragmented histories attributed to Macellarius. There is a modern Low Clan of healers that bares the same name and third eyes, but it is unclear what their connection with the Furies is."
                            Last edited by Yossarian; 12-23-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I like that. Can I steal and mutilate for my setting? Why are they rare in the Lancae et Sanctum? (My player wants to play a Sanctified Salubri. I think it will be interesting, perhaps she will found the Healer line... hm....)

My Homebrew
                              Star Wars d10

Comment

Working...
                              X