No announcement yet.

Tell me about your Nameless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The city doesn't really map nicely into four quadrants though. The only thing I can think of that even mirrors that would be the town of Mont Royal, which is not technically part of Mount Royal, half of which is set out in a big X or asterisk-shaped design. And thematically I feel like if you start getting really philosophical about dividing CONCEPTUAL space into quadrants, it's starting to get more Mage than Vampire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
      And thematically I feel like if you start getting really philosophical about dividing CONCEPTUAL space into quadrants, it's starting to get more Mage than Vampire.
      Not necessarily a bad thing, but I admit I'm biased because the game I've used the Nameless in is absolutely a crossover.
      I've shaken things up a little, where the "Cross" the Nameless refers to is actually an abyssal Crossways, and the Nameless itself is a group of supernaturals led by an elder of VII, which in this interpretation is a strix that has been subsumed by the God Machine.

Glad to see this thread still going. The Nameless is definitely one of my favorite scenarios to play with.

Comment

Working...
      X