Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It it don’t say you can’t you can!

Comment

• Ghouls can normally hold as much Vitae as they have Stamina. However, when a ghoul has 1 dot in Resilience, does that mean he can also hold 1 more Vitae in his body?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ventrue Life View Post
        Ghouls can normally hold as much Vitae as they have Stamina. However, when a ghoul has 1 dot in Resilience, does that mean he can also hold 1 more Vitae in his body?
        The extra dots from physical Disciplines applies unless stated otherwise (like Vigor and Lashing Out). So yes.

Bloodline: The Stygians
        Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
        Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tessie View Post

The extra dots from physical Disciplines applies unless stated otherwise (like Vigor and Lashing Out). So yes.
          only problem I have is this allows ghouls to have more vitae then a revenent

curious

can a Revenent who's a former ghoul... Rwetain clan specific disciplines, he allready learned

if so he might get a bit for teaching them

worse I think Ghouls can learn devotions but revenents cant?

to be fair that's because revenents have no clan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post
            I mean, sure, potentially? "Stamina plus Resilience" and "Five plus Stamina" still loosely favors the revenant.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
            Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

• Can Vampires Go Yandere

Comment

• Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
                Can Vampires Go Yandere
                Arent all kindred kinda so.

Comment

• Pretty much, especially those with Touchstones

Comment

• Explain more

Comment

• Originally posted by Poseur View Post

Arent all kindred kinda so.
                      Whats Yandere does it mean angst?

Comment

• It's being as stalker with murdery tendencies

Comment

• Originally posted by Konradleijon View Post
                          Explain more
                          Well being a Yandere is basically a person who is so obsessed with another that they would kill anyone that would get in the way of their perceived love or even kill the one they love if they fall short to what they think. Vampires would mostly be less extreme normally but with how Touchstones work and how important it is to them they will certainly be more obsessive then normal

Comment

• That would be a interesting character to play

Comment

• I mean the Daeva's are all Yanderes also, if they fall to there clan bane

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince of the Night View Post

curious

can a Revenent who's a former ghoul... Rwetain clan specific disciplines, he allready learned

if so he might get a bit for teaching them

worse I think Ghouls can learn devotions but revenents cant?

to be fair that's because revenents have no clan.
                                You shouldn’t compare a ghoul to a revenant. These things are about the same as a wolf and a dog and a coyote.

Resilience gives you stamina dots. Ghouls can hold as much as their stamina dots. So if you have 5 resilience and 5 stamina for whatever reason, yes.... yes you’re ghoul can have 10 vitae.

Yes, your revanent would retain their knowledge from being a ghoul. So they would keep what they have access to.

And you are correct, ghouls can learn devotions. Revenants can’t, but I would say that this is a specific case. To me it wouldn’t make sense for someone to forget how to do something they knew before, but it would prevent them from learning more, as the book says.

Comment

Working...
                                X