VTR: A Thousand Years of Night:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTR: A Thousand Years of Night:

Is this still something that is popping up sometime before April? I ask because while it's listed for the first quarter there's no progress bar indicating where it's at in the process...

I wouldn't expect it for a long while.

<3

Comment

It's the book I wish more.

Comment

Those progress bars have literally never been anywhere near correct.

Onyx Path's big focuses right now are getting Dark Eras and Mage out, with Promethean likely very close behind. We're gonna see Secrets of the Covenants long before Thousand Years of Night, and it wouldn't surprise me if The Pack and Signs of Sorcery release before it as well.

Call me Regina or Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Rose Bailey could we get an update on this or any other books, actually? The nights are long and lonely for vampire fans, especially when you look at all the cool stuff and hints that we get about Mage and Werewolf's stuff.

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
            Rose Bailey could we get an update on this or any other books, actually? The nights are long and lonely for vampire fans, especially when you look at all the cool stuff and hints that we get about Mage and Werewolf's stuff.
            I was looking at the three books that have been published for Demon and was thinking the same thing. Some editing of the WordPress so that it better reflected reality would be nice.

Comment

My next Chronicle is going to use this book ^^

Comment

and although I'm not sure how work is being divvied, I'm sure that a lot of work right now is being focussed on shipping final versions of ChroD 2e, BtP, and DSG

Graphic Inspirational Photos for Chronicles of Darkness on Pinterest
                Chronicles of Darkness Slack (PM Me with Email for an Invite, then invite your friends)

Comment

Originally posted by JPS View Post
                  My next Chronicle is going to use this book ^^
                  I really, really wanted to get my hands on this book before I start writing my next chronicle, but as it looks like it's going to be late (and still waltz around the issue of truly ancient Vampires that can match Ascended antagonists), I opted for V20 Dark Ages instead. Not as different as I thought it would be, just a lot more reading. :-/

Stand with Greece!
                  Saif ul-Qabil(including rules for reaching Golconda)

Comment

Originally posted by stylanski View Post
                    I really, really wanted to get my hands on this book before I start writing my next chronicle, but as it looks like it's going to be late (and still waltz around the issue of truly ancient Vampires that can match Ascended antagonists), I opted for V20 Dark Ages instead. Not as different as I thought it would be, just a lot more reading. :-/
                    It can't really be late if a date was never given.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post

It can't really be late if a date was never given.
                      In the sense that it is the only winter project without a status bar.

Stand with Greece!
                      Saif ul-Qabil(including rules for reaching Golconda)

Comment

Originally posted by stylanski View Post
                        In the sense that it is the only winter project without a status bar.
                        That doesn't make it late, it just makes it... Err... The only winter project without a status bar.

As has been stated before, those status bars are pretty unreliable anyway.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Bailey View Post

I'm in the early stages of A Thousand Years of Night, which will add some cool stuff for elders. There may be new powers -- the Disciplines in Blood and Smoke were designed with add-ons in mind. I definitely intend to dig into dynastic politics, transcending history, and elder-as-conspiracy. If I have room, there might also be the cultivation of ghoul families.
                          Rose has mentioned years ago that she started on thousands years of night.
                          So I just a matter of time. Hopefully.

Comment

Quite literally years ago! A blog post would be nice. Maybe one of those bloodlines that MachineIV submitted?

<3

Comment

secrets of the covenants, has in the LAST stage before publication for a month at this point... hopefully we'll see it within a month I know I'll buy it immediately...

Comment

Working...
                              X