No announcement yet.

VTR: A Thousand Years of Night:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of today, it is in the blurbs as a first draft.

CofD booklists:
    Beast I Changeling | Geist l Hunter l Mummy | Promethean

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chances View Post
      You know... you may be right on the money with that one. It could also be the Blood Bathers, or anything else out of Immortals. That said, the Purified would be sweet to see return in 2e, although if anyone were to do it, I would think it would be Werewolf.
      If it were to be one of the Immortal groups, it'd probably be Blood Bathers.

Leetsepeak's Ex3 Homebrew Hub - Hub of homebrew for Exalted 3rd Edition that I've made.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post

If it were to be one of the Immortal groups, it'd probably be Blood Bathers.
        Elder: "wait, what do you mean I've been doing it wrong?"

Dragon Elder: "Interesting. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter... I mean, research journal."
        Bathory wannabe: "we... huh... don't have one of those."
        Dragon Elder: "And there's your problem!"
        Last edited by Ophion; 04-19-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Surprising no one, I'm going to hope at least one mummy finds its way into this book. The Khaibit would be a natural lead-in to this, actually; as an ancient race of Egyptian servants, they make ideal cultists.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
            Surprising no one, I'm going to hope at least one mummy finds its way into this book. The Khaibit would be a natural lead-in to this, actually; as an ancient race of Egyptian servants, they make ideal cultists.
            Very old mekhet of all stripes are a natural lead-in, really.
            The khaibit aren't quite characterized as servants as much as mercenary bodyguards and anti-strix experts in the 2nd ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ophion View Post

Very old mekhet of all stripes are a natural lead-in, really.
              The khaibit aren't quite characterized as servants as much as mercenary bodyguards and anti-strix experts in the 2nd ed.
              They've always been "used to be servants, now are bodyguards and spirit-killers."

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by atamajakki View Post
                They've always been "used to be servants, now are bodyguards and spirit-killers."
                It's the other way around.

Originally posted by Bloodlines: the Chosen
                The warriors of Set therefore fought evil and powerful ghosts that wanted to drag the living into the world of death. They hunted malignant cults and crazed enchanters who served gods of madness, destruction and oblivion. They battled spirits and monsters from beyond the stars and below the depths of Hell. Things so foul and alien that their very presence warped and eroded reality.

Gradually, the bloodline shifted from a lineage of shadow warriors to a lineage of bodyguards and minions. Khaibit seldom appear as the protagonists of Circle history or legends.

Comment

I just saw it both in editing and in art direction. Is it a mistake or is it normal? Can these two stages go on at the same time?

Comment

I don't see why not, two different groups of people work on those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
                      I just saw it both in editing and in art direction. Is it a mistake or is it normal? Can these two stages go on at the same time?
                      Ideally, we always want to have the two happen at the same time so that while the developed text is being edited, art is being made, and then the art and edited text come in to layout at the same time and the graphic designer puts both elements together to lay out the book. Of course, sometimes things don't work out ideally.

Comment

Working...
                      X