Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines [AP]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plot thickens and the thick plot.
    So what happens when you try and ghoul a Hero?

Comment

• Originally posted by Live Bait View Post
      The plot thickens and the thick plot.
      So what happens when you try and ghoul a Hero?
      Probably a question for the Contagion Chronicle; I think in our Chronicle it's the boring answer in that nothing happens. In LA, though...

Social justice vampire/freelancer | He/Him

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
      Podcast: The Breakup

Comment

• Very Enjoyable,i look forward to the next episode!

Comment

• Wait! The Central Library thing. I don't remember that. Did I miss a side quest!? O.o

Also, very enjoyable read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tabanese View Post
            Wait! The Central Library thing. I don't remember that. Did I miss a side quest!? O.o

Also, very enjoyable read.
            It was restored in the fan +Patch; there is indeed a Lasombra, but he's just a boss fight.

VtR: Curses of Caine in Requiem 2ndTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines

Comment

• I haven't read the new parts for sometime but its great to see that you're still up and running Yossarian. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with the story soon enough.

Comment

• Quickest turnover we've had in a while:

Chapter 6, part 2

(In a frustrating turn of events, my phone failed to record the session, which means I don't have an audio version of this one for posterity. On the plus side, especially for you all, it meant I had to write up the summary much, much faster than usual, before I forgot everything. My loss is your gain! Not as much dialogue as usual, but my co-ST and I managed to remember some good bits.)

Comment

• Very glad you got this one done so fast but not looking forward to the long wait to the next one. My own planned Actual Play had it's first round of character creation yesterday so I should be starting a thread of my own within a fortnight, wish me luck.

Comment

• Does a New year mean a new session?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post
                      Does a New year mean a new session?
                      I've got one in the can, actually, just need to write it up!

Comment

• Glad to hear it, we need the good actual play posting more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

I've got one in the can, actually, just need to write it up!
                          Have you written it up yet?

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

• Originally posted by The young man in the cafe View Post

Have you written it up yet?
                            Coming this week, as a matter of fact. Should be up by Friday!

Comment

• Time to hammer the Witch Hammer:

Chapter 6, part 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M1M...ew?usp=sharing

PS: We're considering putting the finale (which I'm HOPING will be at most three games from now) up on our podcast stream, as linked in my signature. Have to make sure the players are alright with that, but we'll keep you up to date. Also, special thanks to my co-ST, who wrote the bulk of the summary this week!
                              Last edited by Yossarian; 05-11-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Shadow runners know not to make deals with dragons, the same should be true of vampires and Strix. Oh well I guess it's time to go swimming.
                                What pray tell would have happened if they had asked her to deal with LaCroix instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X