Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed misspellings, added the Forgotten which was left out because I missed in the flood and assumed you meant the Illegible.

Onyx Path Moderator
    Mod Voice is RED*
    *All other colors should be read aloud in the voice of Don Knotts.
    Hacks and House Rules Hub Thread

CofD Hacks By Splat: Vampire | Werewolf | Mage | Mummy | Demon

Comment

• No problem. Thanks again. You are super duper awesome and I greatly appreciate you keeping this thread functioning.

Comment

• Added and edited with Griautis

Rival Bloodlines - The Kresnik and The Kudlak
        Last edited by TheDiabadass; 09-29-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• I love seeing all those misspellings of my nickname

My Bloodline conversions
          My House rules

Comment

• Shhhhh, Gratituditis, I did no such misspelling...shhhhhhh

Comment

• I've written a B&S Style Rome Setting, can it be put on the list?
              Light from a Dead Star: Rome

Italian nuisance. English is my second language, so be patient!

My homebrew:
              [VtR 2e] Light From a Dead Star: Rome
              [WtF 2e] The Past Is Another Country: Rome

Comment

• I've written one/two intertwined bloodlines based around replacing the Beast with the Machine - more for Bleeding Edge style settings than anything else.

The Machinists

I'd love some feedback, especially on the XP costs.

I have decided, after some thought, that I don't really feel happy on these forums. I might decide to come back to post. Who knows - but right now, I'm gone.

So good bye, good luck, and have a nice day.

Comment

• Originally posted by amechra View Post
                  I've written one/two intertwined bloodlines based around replacing the Beast with the Machine - more for Bleeding Edge style settings than anything else.

The Machinists

I'd love some feedback, especially on the XP costs.
                  Beat ya to it. Already on the list

Onyx Path Moderator
                  Mod Voice is RED*
                  *All other colors should be read aloud in the voice of Don Knotts.
                  Hacks and House Rules Hub Thread

CofD Hacks By Splat: Vampire | Werewolf | Mage | Mummy | Demon

Comment

• Converted Bruja

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/m...uja#post280140

Comment

• Two new ones up.

Bloodline - The Urchins

Bloodline - The Stitchers

Comment

• Has anyone considered riffing on the "Jiang Shi as kindred clan" idea from Blood & Smoke and adapting another of the weird beings from Wicked Dead?

Comment

• Bloodline: Nan-Meijing

Comment

• Not sure if 1e stuff is wanted, here's some stuff that's mostly conversions from Masquerade.
                            http://www.scribd.com/collections/24...ameaids?page=1

Comment

• I tried my hand at making a Coil a while ago, and eventually arrived at a concept and mechanics for all levels of it that I like. It is still a bit bare-bones in terms of fluff and it lacks any scales, but I thought I'd share it.

Coil Of The Ouroboros

The Ouroboros is a snake that devours its own tail, perpetually enduring by growing at the same rate it eats itself. This Coil is founded much on the same principle - to make the Curse a self-sustaining state that draws infinitely nearer to perfection. Of course, there is no such thing as a truly self-sustaining machine. But the Coil of the Ouroboros uses the principle as a guiding post for the changes it enacts on a Kindred's undeath, allowing them to sustain the Curse and use its gifts with their force of will alone.

* Animating Will
                              The vampire can pay a Willpower point to rise from daysleep instead of Vitae.

** Water To Wine
                              The vampire's maximum stored Vitae is increased by his Willpower.

*** Drain The Spirit
                              When draining Vitae through biting, the vampire can drain an equal amount of Willpower points from the victim. Feeding restrictions based on Blood Potency still apply for Vitae, but not for Willpower.

**** Lasting Passion
                              Each time the vampire uses Physical Intensity, he can pay one Willpower point per Vitae used to make its effects last for the rest of the scene. However, he can spend no more Willpower than his Resolve this way.

***** Will To Power
                              The vitae cost of every Discipline and Devotion is halved (round up), but is never lower than 1. The vampire can pay the Vitae costs of Disciplines with Willpower points if he so wishes.
                              Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; 12-14-2014, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Wow, just found this thread. Time ta git mah readin' pants on!

Some day we'll look back on this, laugh awkwardly and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X