Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh. I wanted to make a Dead Wolves update myself, falco1029. I had a different take on it mechanically, but I don't think I could top starting the sections with "This story is true". Kudos on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aspel View Post
      Huh. I wanted to make a Dead Wolves update myself, falco1029. I had a different take on it mechanically, but I don't think I could top starting the sections with "This story is true". Kudos on that.
      It seemed too obvious not to do. But thanks!

And of course, I fully encourage you to provide your own take of it, I'm always interested in seeing other peoples' versions of bloodlines I enjoy.

My CofD Homebrew

Comment

• Forgot to share these here.

The Mystery of Life (partly a conversion of Mystery of Blood)
        Vicissitude, not that any more conversions of that are needed; this one is primarily treating it as a bunch of Protean Devotions. I had a Tzimisce to go with it, but they need retooling and I still haven't thought of how to make them less "double ventrue".
        I do find it funny that Chiropteran Marauder is a capstone level effect for Tzimisce, but in 2e you can do that with Protean 4.
        The Nekomata a Bloodline I made based on a joke. They're creepy cat girls who talk to ghosts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aspel View Post
          Forgot to share these here.

The Mystery of Life (partly a conversion of Mystery of Blood)
          Vicissitude, not that any more conversions of that are needed; this one is primarily treating it as a bunch of Protean Devotions. I had a Tzimisce to go with it, but they need retooling and I still haven't thought of how to make them less "double ventrue".
          I do find it funny that Chiropteran Marauder is a capstone level effect for Tzimisce, but in 2e you can do that with Protean 4.
          The Nekomata a Bloodline I made based on a joke. They're creepy cat girls who talk to ghosts.
          When I try to view your Vicissitude file, I get "You need permission."

Comment

• Sharing my own take on the Tremere. I made them a Bloodline based off my homebrewed Clan Alukah. They are a Mage crossover heavy Bloodline obviously.
            Last edited by Troller; 12-22-2016, 05:24 AM.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Sandman (Neil Gaiman)

Comment

Working...
            X