Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a cool idea for a Bloodline bane, but I think the failures as dramatic failures sounds way too harsh. Otherwise, sounds good!

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Comment

I have this Devotion made out of Dream Travel merit, not much, but still something https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Here is a Lost Clan (or rather an up and coming Clan) I created that uses a modified form of Blood Tenebrous and some Merits and Devotions (a few modified ones and some new) to go with it. Hope this works, first time trying this. Feedback is most welcome. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Will be further modified once Blood and Smoke is actually out.
        Last edited by Troller; 11-29-2013, 11:07 AM.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Sandman (Neil Gaiman)

Comment

Awesome thread, thank you PenDragon!

Userhat Aegpts Vlrs. Coren "Ojos de Fuego". Mithrael. Menehet.

Comment

Not bad, a little costly both in Vitae and Experiences (assuming that's GMC exp, otherwise it's reasonable). How's this:
            Forced March (Celerity 2, Resilience 2)
            Cost: Special (See below)
            Dice Pool: None
            Action: Reflexive
            Duration: One Scene (One hour)
            This devotion serves as a popular means of overland transportation for Kindred who have learned to toughen their bodies to withstand the dizzying power of Celerity enough to aid their movement for hours on end. The vampire can reflexively spend Vitae to increase her running speed, multiplying her speed by [Vitae Spent + 1] for one hour. She may spend up to [Celerity] dots Vitae in this manner at one time. While this version of Celerity is invoked, the Kindred cannot use any of Celerity's other active functions without disabling the Forced March, requiring it to be reactivated.
            This Devotion Costs 2 Experiences to Learn

Onyx Path Moderator
            Mod Voice is RED*
            *All other colors should be read aloud in the voice of Don Knotts.
            Hacks and House Rules Hub Thread

CofD Hacks By Splat: Vampire | Werewolf | Mage | Mummy | Demon

Comment

D'oh, shouldn't have reposted that. I like the measure of control yours allows. I was being cautious with the EXP cost because I thought it might be a little bit overpowered to make one of the Active functions of Celerity open for a scene to just about anybody. That said, considering it's the Speed one, that's probably not as big a deal as I'm making it.

I am no longer participating in the community. Please do not contact me about my previous work.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetsepeak View Post
                D'oh, shouldn't have reposted that. I like the measure of control yours allows. I was being cautious with the EXP cost because I thought it might be a little bit overpowered to make one of the Active functions of Celerity open for a scene to just about anybody. That said, considering it's the Speed one, that's probably not as big a deal as I'm making it.
                As per David Hill's note the Exp cost on Devotions is the sum of all dots, divided by two. So two experiences would be the appropriate cost, and I don't think it's too cheap. True it makes the vampire stupendously fast, but it's expensive, narrow, and a gaping masquerade breach.

Onyx Path Moderator
                Mod Voice is RED*

Comment

I updated my homebrewed Clan to be more in line in terms of layout with B&S. I like them better now actually, like the book Clans that template layout gives you a better idea of what your playing so kudos to those writers for making things far more evocative. Mines still needs work but I had to out it up now cause I couldn't stand having my little project look so outdated.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Sandman (Neil Gaiman)

Comment

Originally posted by falco1029 View Post
                    Here's my own take at Blood Tenebrous if you want to add it! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...yIrcowHYM/edit
                    I like your take, especially the first dot. Seems like there are several people on the board who like this Disciipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Troller View Post
                      I like your take, especially the first dot. Seems like there are several people on the board who like this Disciipline.
                      Thanks. I liked yours too, especially the way you replaced the fourth dot. I've never liked it repeating the sidestep just to include others as an additional discipline level either. I also like the idea of a dedicated Clan around it.

Storytellers' Vault supplements (WoD, CoD)
                      My Patreon! (Current CofD bonuses: Fae Sorcery for Vampires, Generic Blood Tenebrous, and Theurgy for Second Sight)

Comment

Well, I have a Salubri Warrior clan, and Valaren, set here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...vgE/edit?pli=1

Yossarian gave me a lot of inspiration for what I have. I am currently updating it, and if you want to pop in my thread and give me some feedback and suggestions.

My Homebrew
                        Star Wars d10
                        The Fallen for Demon: the Descent
                        Requiem for a Masquerade: VtR 2e Cainite Conversion (Vampira Roma)

Comment

The Salubri (Warriors) are done. Would it be possible to add them to the list?

My Homebrew
                          Star Wars d10
                          The Fallen for Demon: the Descent
                          Requiem for a Masquerade: VtR 2e Cainite Conversion (Vampira Roma)

Comment

Sorry, holidays stole my attention for the last few weeks.

Added Salubri, along with a couple other bits of homebrew from around the forum.

Onyx Path Moderator
                            Mod Voice is RED*

Comment

My cruac rite conversions:
                              http://www.evernote.com/shard/s263/s...6a59a62908772a

My Bloodline conversions
                              My House rules

Comment

Working...
                              X