Baal-Hadad / Bull-men 2e?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baal-Hadad / Bull-men 2e?

Hi! Third post in a row, promise it's the last.
    So, while reading the Sundered World in Chronicles of Darkness - Dark Eras I saw mentions to the Gudthabak - the minotaur-men from War Against the Pure - and, while I'm storytelling a Viking campaign, I had some ideas for some plots involving the Baal-Hadad; mainly some dudes trading wolf-blooded with them along with the Viking slave trade and whatnot.
    So, anyone has any suggestions in how to go about adapting the bull-men?
    From what I've read on them it shouldn't be that difficult, mechanics-wise. I think I can adapt the theme and setting stuff, but how things work is my Achilles' Heel.

Anyway, thanks for anyone replying, have a wonderful night!

I actually think they potentially work a little better in 2e.

See the fluff in WATP kind of sounded like it was assuming they could just lounge around on thrones in their Gauru-equivalent form like some sort of god-king, which they couldn't actually do because rage.

Now, however, the Father's Form is a thing. Which they clearly need to have an equivalent of.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post
      I actually think they potentially work a little better in 2e.

See the fluff in WATP kind of sounded like it was assuming they could just lounge around on thrones in their Gauru-equivalent form like some sort of god-king, which they couldn't actually do because rage.

Now, however, the Father's Form is a thing. Which they clearly need to have an equivalent of.
      "The Godly Form" or "The Emperor Mien" would be rad! I definitively can picture a badass minotaur-god-king sitting on a throne inside some kind of oracular building overseeing the whole town, sorrounded by his "pantheon" of lesser ministers and the newly-deified.

Comment

EDITED: It was nothing, forget about it.

Comment

Working...
        X