Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you do a Cicada 3301 parody in Werewolf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you do a Cicada 3301 parody in Werewolf?

I am thinking about getting Werewolf and i already came up with a antagonist that is a parody of Cicada ? Can i have some advice on how to make this work?

Posted this on the wrong forum. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerclown View Post
      I am thinking about getting Werewolf and i already came up with a antagonist that is a parody of Cicada ? Can i have some advice on how to make this work?
      Parody? I wouldn't parody it, I would just make it a Mystery Cult:

• Apprentice. Specialty: Investigation - Puzzles
      •• Initiate. Merit: Interdisciplinary Specialty - Puzzles
      ••• Disciple. Skill: Investigation
      •••• Adept. Merit:Omen Sensitivity (Substitutes: Intelligence + Investigation + <Puzzles>) Must be attempting a puzzle designed to create a Clue by the Puzzle Masters of this Mystery Cult. While solving the puzzle for the clue it provides, these Adepts gain insights into any yes or no questions plaguing them. Merit renamed: Microcosm Pattern Recognition
      ••••• Master. The ability to create puzzles which grant Clues (page 78 - 81 ChroD) concerning any mysterious topic of their choice.For the puzzles they create, even these puzzle masters do not initially know the answer, unless they can then solve it.
      Last edited by Pale_Crusader; 12-13-2016, 10:07 AM.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” ~ Aristophanes
      "Virescit Vulnere Virtus" ~ Stewart Clan Motto

Comment

Working...
      X