Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worth or not? Help to decide a fellow uratha fate.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaerys View Post
    Sure, he's the one that will disappear, but it's the pack that will have a demon in their midst and they won't even realize it. Even if they know to expect it, they'll never be sure when it will happen. They'll never know if the Elodoth they're talking to is the same guy as he was last week.
    It's actually worse than that: The pack will have a mortal with none of the supernatural powers the character was sporting last week (unless the demon knows a particular Exploit and took the time to learn what powers the character had, in which case it'll be running suboptimal copies of those abilities that primarily exist to allay suspicion), at least a point of aggravated damage marked, and (unless the demon does a lot of mind-reading and/or extensive research) almost none of the memories that will allow them to convincingly pass for that particular werewolf.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
    Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

This is a God-Machine Demon, then, and not an Infernal Demon?

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
        This is a God-Machine Demon, then, and not an Infernal Demon?
        Yep a god machine one, i dont see that demon really taking the elodoth place, i ser him using his contract as a tool to make the elodoth considerate his bests interests.

Comment

What are the effects of a demon having the Elodoth's soul? is the demon an Unchained? a Horror? An Idigam?

Is it truly honorable if now the Demon can squeeze the vessel with the soul to send him on a blind rage and collect the souls of all those that his pack murder in the contagion of Kuruth?

Comment

Originally posted by Malus View Post
            What are the effects of a demon having the Elodoth's soul? is the demon an Unchained? a Horror? An Idigam?

Is it truly honorable if now the Demon can squeeze the vessel with the soul to send him on a blind rage and collect the souls of all those that his pack murder in the contagion of Kuruth?
            It is a unchained demon ,the demon dont have any pratical use to the elodoth soul, but he still can kill him and take his placa if he wish, now the demon is using the elodoth to achieve his own goals, gathering info on god machine structures,using his influence to slowdown projects and etc , but the demon os smart he is not the tipe who says"do my will puny uratha", he speak soft , treat the job as favor and try not to get in packs way, after all he dont want became the hunt, in another hand the elodoth always find new people to bargain with the demon, he dont have any idea what " sell his soul really means".

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
              He could still be punished for it. Renown aren't necessarily good deeds, just noteworthy. Considering he armed a vampire with their vulnerability and made a deal with a demon, I'd probably punish him if I was a member of the pack. Or at least treat him differently. Some other packs, if they got wind of it, might not be pleased either.
              I definitely agree that Renown is not always for 'Good' deeds, but simply 'Great' deeds. (Great not being a moral judgement but rather an acknowledgement of magnitude of importance) Orchestrating the brutal murder of an entire pack of the People is surely an important act. (Cunning? pretty sure Cunning)

Don't forget the "bonus" of Embarrassing Secret Condition if it is covered up and then Notorious Condition for the whole pack* if it becomes known. And the spirit world is full of snitches always watching the Forsaken. (These are things for the Storyteller to consider, though banishing the pack member would be an easy way for the pack to shed those conditions, or otherwise make clear their displeasure known through equally harsh punishments)

(*As someone who's gone through the military, I can testify to the power of punishing everyone for one person's misbehavior to change the 'perspective' of the wrong-doer via 'ever so gentle' peer pressure.)
              Last edited by Pale_Crusader; 01-06-2017, 10:37 AM.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.” ~ Aristophanes
              "Virescit Vulnere Virtus" ~ Stewart Clan Motto

Comment

Originally posted by Thiagocord View Post

It is a unchained demon ,the demon dont have any pratical use to the elodoth soul, but he still can kill him and take his placa if he wish, now the demon is using the elodoth to achieve his own goals, gathering info on god machine structures,using his influence to slowdown projects and etc , but the demon os smart he is not the tipe who says"do my will puny uratha", he speak soft , treat the job as favor and try not to get in packs way, after all he dont want became the hunt, in another hand the elodoth always find new people to bargain with the demon, he dont have any idea what " sell his soul really means".
                Eh, that's gonna do wonders for the Demon's Cover when the pack starts to look into this guy.

Comment

Working...
                X