Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Wolf- how this can work out?

Hello guys!

I know WTF is made to be played on group with a pack, but i was think what is the best Tribe / √°uspice to run a lone werewolf, no pack or totem to Back him up and presuming he is not a ghost evolve and fallow the oath of moon.

No Pack entirely, or just other werewolves?

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
    Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Originally posted by Vent0 View Post
      No Pack entirely, or just other werewolves?
      No pack to babysit at least, it may interact with other werewolfs but wont Will have any responsability with then besides what the oath demands.

Comment

Depending on how you want to run things, you could have a Pack of Wolf-blooded and Human members (with the character as the only Uratha). They could mostly serve as contacts and allies. Even with fellow Werewolves, Irraka often go on long solo excursions, scouting.

As far as Tribe (other than Ghost Wolves, of course), Hunters in Darkness are very territory focused, and Iron Masters somewhat are as well. Blood Talons, Bone Shadows, and Storm Lords all have tribal Bans that focus on something other than territory.

A Blood Talon could travel around, Hunting other Werewolves as needed (like a bounty hunter, assassin, or travelling enforcer).
        A Bone Shadow could be like some kind of Spirit Pilgrim, travelling and studying.
        A Storm Lord could pursue some personal quest... or be running from something else that would bring them shame.

Uratha really are geared towards being in a Pack, though. The character will need a compelling reason why they are abstaining (historical trauma, deep-seated issues, etc.).
        Last edited by Vent0; 12-27-2016, 10:10 AM.

Malkydel: "And the Machine dictated; let there be adequate illumination."
        Yossarian: "And lo, it was optimal."

Comment

Might want to check out The Seventh Seal, an actual play involving a lone ithaeur

Comment

I got it, i always like playing storm lord i will ask to my gm to run a Wolf blooded pack for me, and of course i Will check out the seventh seal

Comment

Forsaken Chronicler's Guide has a few systems geared towards a lone wolf chronicle that can be of plenty of use, even if you're playing in 2e, they're extremely easy to convert.

Comment

And you should take 'Lone Wolf' Bone archetype for character.

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
                My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
                MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Comment

Working...
                X