A question about Father Wolf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about Father Wolf

Is Urfarah ( I hope I spelled that right) technically an in-game reference to White Wolf Press?

If so, it wasn't to the extent that it affects things in-game.

Personally I believe it was an attempt to distance werewolves from Gaia, while bringing them more in tune with the 'wolf,' and later, the 'predator.'

Comment

I've never heard anyone make the claim that it's a reference to anything, so I would readily assume not.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
      Work Blog Coming Soon
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Forsaken was originally developed by White Wolf, it would be weird if they self referenciated that way.

Comment

It's an in-game reference to wolves. Because he was a wolf.

White Wolf was also named after wolves. White ones, specifically.

Comment

Maybe he's called Father Wolf because he's the father of all of the werewolves.

You might be overthinking things a little there.

Just call me Lex.

Female pronouns for me, please.

Comment

White Wolf is a Firstborn. Totem of the Onyx Pilgrims. Their Sacred Prey is PageXX references and their Tribal Ban is "use no homebrew that you would not allow in your own games."

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                White Wolf is a Firstborn. Totem of the Onyx Pilgrims. Their Sacred Prey is PageXX references and their Tribal Ban is "use no homebrew that you would not allow in your own games."
                Shouldn't that be write no homebrew? Because.. you know, don't use what you don't use?

Other than that? Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Seidmadr View Post
                  don't use what you don't use?
                  It means don't use homebrew as a player that you wouldn't permit as an ST.

Onyx Path Forum Moderator

My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Elfive View Post

White Wolf was also named after wolves. White ones, specifically.

I'm pretty sure White Wolf is named after an albino, drug addled, elf with a cursed sword.

Comment

Working...
                    X