X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockstarRaccoon
    started a topic Google Spreadsheet Character Sheet

Google Spreadsheet Character Sheet

So, I used to manage a project for Pokemon Tabletop Adventures where we had a spreadsheet for making characters and Pokemon. I really like that format, so I decided to make one for Werewolf, based vaguely off the one I was using for my Dragon characters. We've been using this for my Werewolf Campaign over on WoD Codex, and some of it is a bit non-standard, but it's pretty much got everything you'd want for both Vanilla and Homebrew campaigns.

Here it is
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    To use this...
    1) Make a Copy for your drive
    2) Read the "INSTRUCTIONS" page
    3) Fill it out
    4) Publish the "Cover" page to show others your character without showing the stats

I plan on making similar sheets for other games, the next ones being Vampire and Mage, and also have one in the works for Dragon.

If anyone has feedback or suggestions, I'll be watching this thread. :3

• RockstarRaccoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuwisha Nutjob View Post
    What do the Trauma and Strain stats under Willpower represent and where can I find the rules for that? Also what is the R column next to the skills
    They were mechanics from Dragon: The Embers which I still use sometimes. Strain is like putting a Lethal wound on the bar, and is harder to heal. Trauma is like putting an Aggravated wound on the bar, and can only be removed through Virtues and Meditation.

The coding for them is wrong. I'm fixing it now.

Edit: also, Comfort and Bracing. Comfort lowers the wound penalties, while Bracing adds temporary health.

Leave a comment:

• Moinen
    replied
    That is a very good sheet! I'm looking forward to your Mage one.

Leave a comment:

• Nuwisha Nutjob
    replied
    What do the Trauma and Strain stats under Willpower represent and where can I find the rules for that? Also what is the R column next to the skills?

Aside from my questions, your sheet looks pretty legit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X