No announcement yet.

The Lords of Pangaea- Today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acrozatarim's Pangaeans are great (and obviously the basis for Burrower) and they each have different feels to them, with Reflection being extremely conceptual, like a spirit, and Harvest having a towering, physical presence.
    With Burrower I intended to go one step further than Harvest and show how physical and visceral a Pangaean can really be. As such, most of the unique powers of Burrower deals with her physical interactions with her environment. Even Perforate got a physical flavour to it, with Burrower literally digging herself to other realms. The only problem is, it left Burrower without an overarching theme, imo.

Any criticism and/or suggestions are very welcome.

Bloodline: The Stygians
    Ordo Dracul Mystery: Coil of Smoke
    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• To maintain consistency with other Rank 5 Pangaeans, the Bane must utilize corpses of 555 burrowing animals - not 55. Aside from that, I love it!

Find my Homebrew Fangs of Mara 2ed update Here

Comment

• That's one of the few things about the semi-official Pangaeans I dislike. Higher numbers only make collecting the Bane more tedious. Besides, I think the drawn out process of extracting the bones makes up for the relative low number of parts.

Bloodline: The Stygians
        Ordo Dracul Mystery: Coil of Smoke
        Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tessie View Post
          That's one of the few things about the semi-official Pangaeans I dislike. Higher numbers only make collecting the Bane more tedious. Besides, I think the drawn out process of extracting the bones makes up for the relative low number of parts.
          I second that. I did something similar as well with Turtle's Bane.

"My Homebrew Hub"
          Age of Azar
          The Kingdom of Yamatai

Comment

Working...
          X