Wilde Jagd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilde Jagd?

I just bought The Packed today, and I was wondering what is the Wilde Jagd?

The Wild Hunt.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
    Work Blog Coming Soon
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

German for Wild Hunt.

Comment

Thank you, but I meant in game terms, is it different then the usual hunt some how, or is is the same thing directed at different prey (Fae)?

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
          Thank you, but I meant in game terms, is it different then the usual hunt some how, or is is the same thing directed at different prey (Fae)?
          It's a flourish, mere thing said to designate a difference in attitude towards the run down, a narrative evocation. Hell, in that case, it probably wasn't even a ritually bound thing.

If the Forest of Teeth setting becomes actual material(most likely in Dark Eras 2, if ever), then there might be mechanics for a fae-and-spiritually powered hunt ritual that is distinctive from the Siskur-Dah that could be applied to the idea of the Wilde Jagd, but in the mean time, it's just words.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
            I just bought The Packed today, and I was wondering what is the Wilde Jagd?
            In the context of that bit of text, it's a plot hook. I wanted to give the impression that, when you mix werewolves and changelings together, things get really, well, weird. Off the top of my head, the Wilde Jagd would be something between harvesting Glamour and the Siskur-Dah. Take that as you will...

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
            I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

In the context of that bit of text, it's a plot hook. I wanted to give the impression that, when you mix werewolves and changelings together, things get really, well, weird. Off the top of my head, the Wilde Jagd would be something between harvesting Glamour and the Siskur-Dah. Take that as you will...
              We will need to chat elsewhere about weirdness-the Forest of Teeth I've been thinking on is entirely built on this premise.

Work Blog Coming Soon

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                We will need to chat elsewhere about weirdness-the Forest of Teeth I've been thinking on is entirely built on this premise.
                Yes indeed!

Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

Comment

Working...
                X