Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilde Jagd?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilde Jagd?

    I just bought The Packed today, and I was wondering what is the Wilde Jagd?

  • #2
    The Wild Hunt.


    Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
    Work Blog Coming Soon
    The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

    Comment


    • #3
      German for Wild Hunt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you, but I meant in game terms, is it different then the usual hunt some how, or is is the same thing directed at different prey (Fae)?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
          Thank you, but I meant in game terms, is it different then the usual hunt some how, or is is the same thing directed at different prey (Fae)?
          It's a flourish, mere thing said to designate a difference in attitude towards the run down, a narrative evocation. Hell, in that case, it probably wasn't even a ritually bound thing.

          If the Forest of Teeth setting becomes actual material(most likely in Dark Eras 2, if ever), then there might be mechanics for a fae-and-spiritually powered hunt ritual that is distinctive from the Siskur-Dah that could be applied to the idea of the Wilde Jagd, but in the mean time, it's just words.


          Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
          Work Blog Coming Soon
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Omegaphallic View Post
            I just bought The Packed today, and I was wondering what is the Wilde Jagd?
            In the context of that bit of text, it's a plot hook. I wanted to give the impression that, when you mix werewolves and changelings together, things get really, well, weird. Off the top of my head, the Wilde Jagd would be something between harvesting Glamour and the Siskur-Dah. Take that as you will...



            Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

            VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
            I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yossarian View Post

              In the context of that bit of text, it's a plot hook. I wanted to give the impression that, when you mix werewolves and changelings together, things get really, well, weird. Off the top of my head, the Wilde Jagd would be something between harvesting Glamour and the Siskur-Dah. Take that as you will...
              We will need to chat elsewhere about weirdness-the Forest of Teeth I've been thinking on is entirely built on this premise.


              Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
              Work Blog Coming Soon
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                We will need to chat elsewhere about weirdness-the Forest of Teeth I've been thinking on is entirely built on this premise.
                Yes indeed!



                Sam Young | Vampires ruin everything freelancer

                VtR: Curses of Caine in Blood and SmokeTricks of the DamnedBtP: Secrets of VancouverCofD: The CabinActual Play: Vampire: The Requiem – Bloodlines
                I podcast: The Breakup, a podcast about destroying the things you love

                Comment

                Working...
                X