Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    But WHAT would be Sin-Host?
    Check out the Uglathlu on pages 122-7 of Night Horrors: Wolfsbane.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
    Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

You could go with Maggot Hosts, a type of Host that hide from the Forsaken in Wounds and were eventually corrupted into servants of sin.

Maggots and Wounds fit together thematically anyways.

Comment

Honestly, there's no need to even bother trying to do the association of Host to Maelin. The reasons why HiD have Hosts as their prey (from an IC standpoint anyways) is that their Siskur-Dah makes them highly suited from discovering the Hosts' lairs.

"The Hunter in Darkness Sacred Hunt grants your character the ability to sense the state of the Gauntlet in your presence; you are constantly aware of its current strength and if it has been increased or decreased compared to its normal strength; if the hunt’s prey is responsible then you know this. You can also sense any other breaches in reality that your prey has moved through in the last lunar month — gateways to places and realms other than the Shadow."

Sharatha mess with the gauntlet. That's their calling card. Don't worry about creating new Hosts when the current ability works perfectly fine for finding Wounds. Even if you made "inferno Hosts," if they're not messing with the gauntlet, then its utterly meaningless. And, lets not forget that Wounds are sucking holes to the Inferno in the first place, so they're already falling under the Siskur-Dah's benefit. Locating the heart of a Wound is a pretty nice benefit.

Comment

Omegaphallic, Setchel pointed me exactly to them. And now I agree.

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
          Check out the Uglathlu on pages 122-7 of Night Horrors: Wolfsbane.
          Holy crap, I want to use them sooo much! I only have setting limitatios - city we will run is only like 150 thousands citizens - that does not sound enought to have any mafia family.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
          LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

While the specific Mafia family can be excised, they can invade anyone with poor moral fiber. And there's bound to be someone like that in a town that large.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
              While the specific Mafia family can be excised, they can invade anyone with poor moral fiber. And there's bound to be someone like that in a town that large.
              I mean that mafia family probably no - but a gang or two of thieves and extortions. PCs will probably run one of those themselves.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Maybe Maeljin can affect some hosts? Some swarms of Infernal Azlu or Abyssal Beshilu, who imbued the mark of Maeljin to be more effective in their agenda (which too a bit changes, representing Maeljin interests)?

Comment

Originally posted by Aleksay View Post
                  Maybe Maeljin can affect some hosts? Some swarms of Infernal Azlu or Abyssal Beshilu, who imbued the mark of Maeljin to be more effective in their agenda (which too a bit changes, representing Maeljin interests)?
                  Infernal =/= Abyssal! Abyss is weird collotaion of Non-exisitng Words. Inferno is 'Lower Depth' Realm of Sin. Sin =/= Non-Existance. ( Or too put it in simpler terms - while Inferno is EVIL, Abyss is truly Alien. And Maeljin are much more first than second. )

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Ok, thanks, I got it. I've never paid much attention to Mage.

Comment

Working...
                    X