[2E] How to murder Uratha?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic [2E] How to murder Uratha?

[2E] How to murder Uratha?

My next story starts with PCs finding their Uratha friend as body in Funeral. Idea for it is he was murdered – not kill in combat, not dead of accident. As for werewolf, he was killed in wicked way by someone – marks would lead to heart attack or other humans natural causes. The problem is how to make this possible? Uratha Regeneration will resolve any toxin or non-silver wound ( and wounds by silver are very strange for coroners and other Uratha ). Any ideas how can you kill other Uratha in white gloves?

• Aleksay
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    Returning to Water Spirit idea - Can you drown Uratha?
    Common sense says that regeneration won't help against suffocating. Blood of the Wolf also says some common substances can do -- coffe or chocolate, for example. And drugs (unclean drugs specially) can lead to very unpredictable effects.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Shooting/slashing/hitting someone does not sound very much 'murder' to me... Returning to Water Spirit idea - Can you drown Uratha?

Leave a comment:

• Aynie
    replied
    In my example I want to murder Bone Shadows Rahu - How to do it?

Have it be someone they trust and don't see coming. Technically, if someone can deal enough damage before the Rahu can begin to heal / go Gauru - they're dead. Of course, if that Rahu has 2 Purity, then you're looking at hitting 9 lethal in one shot which is a little improbable but... you're the ST. You can easily handwave those prior-to-game rolls

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    In my example I want to murder Bone Shadows Rahu - How to do it?

Leave a comment:

• Teatime
    replied
    There are also informed Mortals, mistreated Wolf-Blooded, resourceful Hosts, vengeful Ghosts with Mortal help, Spirits, Spirit-Urged, Spirit-Ridden, Spirit-Claimed, and really determined Pure.

Leave a comment:

• Aleksay
    replied
    But would they kill Forsaken?
    If there are a lot of tiny sharp bits, they would make a massive damage to the stomach and guts, with almost no chance to be rid of.

Tribes of Moon are only suspect to Silver-as-Weapons, contrary to Pure.
    Well, Pure still have their own wolf-blooded and humans in their packs.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by Aleksay View Post
    Little silver bits inside a capsule pill. o_o
    But would they kill Forsaken? Tribes of Moon are only suspect to Silver-as-Weapons, contrary to Pure.

Leave a comment:

• Aleksay
    replied
    Little silver bits inside a capsule pill. o_o

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Or a water spirit. It happens in one of the Idigam Chronicle stories and in the fiction in the core. River spirits are big on live sacrifices. An air spirit can steal the air from your lungs and keep it away. An earth spirit can engulf you until you suffocate. A fire spirit could burn you alive, or burn your insides to a crisp.

And any of these can be done by a werewolf with Elemental gifts.
    Last edited by nofather; 04-18-2017, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teatime
    replied
    How about drowning? It's not natural causes, but could be considered an accident. The Uratha could have been lured away from the shore, their boat capsized and Telekinesis used to keep them submerged.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied

What new Pack of Pure? Where are they described?
    In my head, tried to be evocative enough to give you some inspiration.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Originally posted by Malus View Post
    That new fire-touched/predator king pack following a nasty Heart Disease Totem and cursing Glorious Blood Talons to ignoble prey-like deaths sounds fitting.
    What new Pack of Pure? Where are they described?

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    That new fire-touched/predator king pack following a nasty Heart Disease Totem and cursing Glorious Blood Talons to ignoble prey-like deaths sounds fitting.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Do not those leave marks of wounds from silver?
    Yes, but they wouldn't be torn to shreds. It wouldn't be natural causes but I covered a lot of that in the first post.

Mage level like problems with investigations? As I need to make sure PCs know there was murder ( later in first story ), only do not know who do this.
    You should hope no one picks a Death or Insight Gift or talks to spirits. Bone Gnaw can tell you the general circumstances of their death, Eyes of the Dead the last things they saw, Echo Dream to see exactly what happened, Scent the Unnatural or Prey on Weakness can tell you who did it and a lot about them, including what they were.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X