[2E] Bale Hounds and other Lodges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Bale Hounds and other Lodges

I wonder how can work dynamics of Bale Hound becoming or being member of other, non-wicked Lodge? For example, I may have perfect NPCs pack for my Valkyries Mot - only it's in the region where all Uratha are secretly Bale Hounds ( chronicles needs ). So those possible Valkyries, in secret, would be Bale Hounds. How could thing like this worked?

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )
    My Hubs - MtAw 2E Legacies and System Hacks & WtF 2E Lodges and System Hacks
    MtAw 2E - History of Awakened - (almost) canonical game timeline of events

Since you can't be a member of multiple lodges, just have being a Bale Hound not be a Lodge thing.

Though if all Uratha in the region are Bale Hounds, why would they bother to hide it?

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
      Since you can't be a member of multiple lodges, just have being a Bale Hound not be a Lodge thing.
      I was going more with 'secret Tribe' option.

Originally posted by nofather View Post
      Though if all Uratha in the region are Bale Hounds, why would they bother to hide it?
      Cause you are part of greater Protectorate that is not all transformed to Hounds and you plan to make giant Wound in your city?

Conquest of Paradise - Fan Dark Era about Portugal and Spain conquests in XVI century - Mage & Beast ( & Hunter )

Comment

I have a big problem with using Lodge of Shield members as Bale Hounds. Would it be any possible with Ban of 'Must punish perpetrators of heinous crimes in your territory' - if the adherents of Lodge are those acts perpetrators in the first place?

Comment

Bale Hounds are known to commit heinous crimes, but you could argue that torturing lunes and corrupting loci aren't technically crimes.

It would be hard to justify them doing more general Bale Hound things, like killing people or werewolves, without invoking the ban.

You could make it a sort of knock-off lodge. The Lodge of the Tarnished Shield, headed up by a Maeltinet that encourages the corruption of law enforcement.

Comment

I'm thinking about corrupting my Valkyrie Mot pack as part of Bale Hounds conspiracy in region. But from what I can tell, their Aspiration ( and connected Sacred Hunt ) will just work great with only changing part that sending souls to Odin for the Maeljins...

Aspiration: To find and send souls of those high in Renowns – i.e. Uratha with Renown 3+ and humans or Wolf-Blooded that could would be marked by the deeds if they were Uratha

Comment

If you are a vast, open group of Uratha, the protectorate is probably formed to hunt you down.

Putting that aside, if the Bale Hounds are a tribe, EDIT: they can join other lodges-though I can't imagine them lingering there for long.
              Last edited by ArcaneArts; 05-23-2017, 03:35 PM.

Sean K.I.W. Steele, Freelance Writer
              Work Blog Coming Soon
              The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey

Comment

Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                If you are a vast, open group of Uratha, the protectorate is probably formed to hunt you down.

Putting that aside, if the Bale Hounds are a tribe, EDIT: they can join other lodges-though I can't imagine them lingering there for long.
                Shift that premise on it's head, make Bale Hounds a Mot and now they can join both tribes and lodges and attempt to corrupt them from within.

Comment

Working...
                X