X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Allfather’s Host
    Religious legacy Pack that watch over dead and wants to take back site of Gamla Uppsala from Pure. They all are part of Valkyrie Mot, and even male Uratha take Luna’s Embrace Gift to be able to ride as one of Choosers of Slain. They are connected with anthropology and neopagan groups in Uppsala University. They are lead as sisterhood under command of doctor Ella Fredriksson – known also as ‘Feeder of Ravens’ - Storm Lords Ithaeur, from Department of Antropology on University. Pack’s totem is Brunhilda, one of most known Valkyries they fulfill duties under.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-19-2017, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Packs of Uppsala

Now I will show my ideas on the Packs of region. Comments are more than looked for.

Note: In Sweden, English is practically second language. There is big problem to find people till their 50s not knowing it. So I allowed myself a little English jokes. Also, in game, all local characters start with English as known Language - and those that do not want to know, they take Persistent Condition.

"Hundgruppen" - Dog Team
    Police Pack, hidden as local special cross-department unit. Composed mostly of Iron Masters and Blood Talons, is specialized in hunting on human Herd and watching over rest of werewolves in region, literally policing the Forsaken community. It’s have extensive Wolf-Blooded help in local force from it’s members Lodge of Shield and real reason why vampires are not totally running the city. As Pack name suggest, they also works extensively with dogs and mostly treat them as Pack members. Lead by aging Detective Superintendent Theo Lindberg - called ‘Dog’s Jaw’ - Rahu, from Iron Masters, group is really ‘force inside force’. Pack’s totem is Watchdog, spirit of canine vigilance and loyalty.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 04-19-2017, 11:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X