[2E Fan] Lodge of Shield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malus View Post
    I believe the Lodge of the Shield is Iron Master in 2e.
    And my fan take make them both Iron Master and Blood Talons - bringing both takes from 2E corebook ( Iron Masters ) and 1E supplement they shown up, Lodges: The Splintered ( Blood Talons ).

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
      Will go with 'punish perpetrators' as 'bringing to justice' would not let characters to end Hunt with kill that easily.
      Why not either/or? That way members don't have to go bad cop on the prey (and possibly get in trouble with Internal Affairs) if they don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
        Why not either/or? That way members don't have to go bad cop on the prey (and possibly get in trouble with Internal Affairs) if they don't want to.
        It's not Pure Lodge - it's Tribes of Moon one. And Oath of Moon states: 'THE PEOPLE DO NOT MURDER THE PEOPLE' and 'THE URATHA SHALL CLEAVE TO THE HUMAN' - killing perpetrators will quickly lead to 'insanity' in Lodge of Shield.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

There are Forsaken who kill humans and Forsaken who kill Uratha, even other Forsaken. It only leads to disharmony, not insanity, if overdone and not balanced out by doing other things.

Comment

It's not Pure Lodge - it's Tribes of Moon one. And Oath of Moon states: 'THE PEOPLE DO NOT MURDER THE PEOPLE' and 'THE URATHA SHALL CLEAVE TO THE HUMAN' - killing perpetrators will quickly lead to 'insanity' in Lodge of Shield.
            Something got backwards by accident then because you have the "punish" version in the OP right now and that's the one that implies killing them yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post
              There are Forsaken who kill humans and Forsaken who kill Uratha, even other Forsaken. It only leads to disharmony, not insanity, if overdone and not balanced out by doing other things.
              That's why I pointed to 'review board' idea - take literally from modern police procedures. Some casualties are to be expected in actions. But Iron Masters strive to not kill humans - or anything, for that matter - because they are under Renown of Cunning. And Lodge of Shield is still mainly Iron Masters affair.
              Last edited by wyrdhamster; 02-25-2018, 02:44 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Originally posted by Sith_Happens View Post
                Something got backwards by accident then because you have the "punish" version in the OP right now and that's the one that implies killing them yourself.

Aspiration: To find and punish those that broke the Law ( Law here can be both local Criminal Code or Oath of Moon )

Ban: Must punish perpetrators of heinous crimes in your territory.

'Punish' does not mean killing. It surely can, in Blood Talons book at least, but much more Cunning ruled Iron Masters would just want to lock down the most dangerous criminals and put them in court - it's punishment to be locked in jail, isn't it. Werewolves do not need to punish themselves - only that perpetrators would be punished in the end. It's compromise Ban so both Iron Masters and Blood Talons could be part of Lodge here.
                Last edited by wyrdhamster; 02-25-2018, 02:53 AM.

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

But Iron Masters strive to not kill humans - or anything, for that matter - because they are under Renown of Cunning.
                  This is rhetorically incoherent, because the Iron Masters are sharing their signature Renown with the Auspice for whom "assassin" is a noted archetype that gets the the most benefit out of the default Moon Gift's entry-level Facet. Not killing when you don't have to doesn't mean Cunning is about striving not to kill.

Resident Lore-Hound
                  Currently Consuming: Hunter: the Vigil 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
                    This is rhetorically incoherent, because the Iron Masters are sharing their signature Renown with the Auspice for whom "assassin" is a noted archetype that gets the the most benefit out of the default Moon Gift's entry-level Facet. Not killing when you don't have to doesn't mean Cunning is about striving not to kill.
                    Exactly. What's more cunning than getting away with murder?

Comment

Plus Iron Master's Prey of choice are humans and although not all hunts involve killing the prey it is not that strange for that to be the case.

I'm So Meta Even This Acronym

Comment

I pointed in Opening Post to the 'semiofficial' update of Lodge of Shield from Acrozatarim - as one of WtF 2E devs - is here!

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Freelancer, for the record.

Comment

Working...
                          X