X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic Wyrd's Werewolf 2E Hacks Hub

Wyrd's Werewolf 2E Hacks Hub

Here is collection of hacks and fan stuff I use for my games with links to topic made about them. Mark - not all my chronicles use all of them - I always at least talk them with players if they are okay with idea.

General WtF 2E stuff
    2E Unofficial Sheets, made with Mr. Gone - everything you need to run the game
    Auspice Moon on the sky - What are mechanical benefits?
    Fear of Scales – Dragon Idigam or Gryo to Hunt in your games
    How quicker are Urshul and Urhan compared to Hishu?
    Hunter's Aspects Questions - Everything you wanted to know about this new aura concept in 2E WtF, but was afraid to ask.
    Uratha and languages - Topic about how werewolves can communicate with other people.

2E Lodges Hub

2E Fan Rules Updates
    Chase Rules for WtF 2E -
    Fan rules for using Chase rules from CoD Rulebook in WtF 2E games.
    Bale Hounds - Rules and mechanics for running 2E Bale Hounds, based on Blasphemies book.
    Uratha & Teleportation - Update of 1E rules for instant travel between long distance for Uratha characters

2E Hacks:
    Sacred Hunt Rite for anyone
    - What are game implications of giving free Siskur Dah Rite to Uratha and Wolf-Blooded characters
    New Blood & Bone Archetypes - Blood & Bone Archetypes you needed
    New Kuruth Triggers - Topic started by developer Chris Allen, marked only for ease of reference here.
    New Wolf Blooded Tells - Wolf Blooded Tells you needed
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 11-30-2019, 03:45 AM.

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Hunter's Aspects Questions - Everything you wanted to know about this new aura concept in 2E WtF, but was affraid to ask. Or just good old answering topic on the fundamentals.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Uratha and languages - Topic about how werewolves can communicate with other people.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Added Uratha & Teleportation - Update of 1E rules for instant travel between long distance for Uratha characters.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    'Topic started by developer Chris Allen' - How much more I can mark the author? I literally point his real name that is in books and his works.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Yet you make no reference to the author.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    I added 1/6 of all Blood & Bone Archetypes - and previous topic is locked because creator was banned from forum, so I needed to create new one. Kuruth Triggers I pointed are here only for ease of referance, for character creation.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Alright, you're ripping off the Kuruth triggers and Blood and Bone Archetypes.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Added 2E Unofficial Sheets, made with Mr. Gone - everything you need to run the game

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Added link to the mechanical compilation topic - Auspice Moon on the sky - What are mechanical benefits?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X