X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic Wyrd's Werewolf 2E Hacks Hub

Wyrd's Werewolf 2E Hacks Hub

Here is collection of hacks and fan stuff I use for my games with links to topic made about them. Mark - not all my chronicles use all of them - I always at least talk them with players if they are okay with idea.

General WtF 2E stuff
    How quicker are Urshul and Urhan compared to Hishu?
    Auspice Moon on the sky - What are mechanical benefits?
    2E Unofficial Sheets, made with Mr. Gone - everything you need to run the game
    Fear of Scales – Dragon Idigam to Hunt in your games
    Uratha and languages - Topic about how werewolves can communicate with other people.

2E Lodges Hub

2E Fan Rules Updates
    Chase Rules for WtF 2E -
    Fan rules for using Chase rules from CoD Rulebook in WtF 2E games.
    Bale Hounds - Rules and mechanics for running 2E Bale Hounds, based on Blasphemies book.
    Uratha & Teleportation - Update of 1E rules for instant travel between long distance for Uratha characters

2E Hacks:
    Sacred Hunt Rite for anyone
    - What are game implications of giving free Siskur Dah Rite to Uratha and Wolf-Blooded characters
    New Blood & Bone Archetypes - Blood & Bone Archetypes you needed
    New Kuruth Triggers - Topic started by developer Chris Allen, marked only for ease of reference here.
    New Wolf Blooded Tells - Wolf Blooded Tells you needed
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 03-29-2019, 01:07 PM.

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Uratha and languages - Topic about how werewolves can communicate with other people.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Added Uratha & Teleportation - Update of 1E rules for instant travel between long distance for Uratha characters.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    'Topic started by developer Chris Allen' - How much more I can mark the author? I literally point his real name that is in books and his works.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Yet you make no reference to the author.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    I added 1/6 of all Blood & Bone Archetypes - and previous topic is locked because creator was banned from forum, so I needed to create new one. Kuruth Triggers I pointed are here only for ease of referance, for character creation.

Leave a comment:

• Malus
    replied
    Alright, you're ripping off the Kuruth triggers and Blood and Bone Archetypes.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Added 2E Unofficial Sheets, made with Mr. Gone - everything you need to run the game

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    Added link to the mechanical compilation topic - Auspice Moon on the sky - What are mechanical benefits?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X