[2E] Wolf-Blooded & Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Wolf-Blooded & Experience

As I understand, Wolf-Blooded follows normal mortal costs for Traits. And next Tells costs as 3 Exp, per Tell Merit, page 305 of WtF 2E corebook. But what about other 'wolfness' Traits? How much Rites would cost to WB? And are they limited only to Pack Rites they can learn? Could WB get Renowns?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

There's no reason to assume XP costs would be different from werewolves. It's also safe to assume they can only buy things that a normal mortal can buy, unless it explicitly says otherwise. So the only werewolf exclusive trait they can buy is Pack Rites, and they cost 1 XP per dot just like for werewolves.

Bloodline: The Stygians
    Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
    Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
      So the only werewolf exclusive trait they can buy is Pack Rites, and they cost 1 XP per dot just like for werewolves.
      Wait, so even for just one Pack Rite our WB need Rites Trait?

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

I meant "trait" is in something you buy for XP. Merits are also "traits" even though it includes stuff like Mentor and Resources. There is no prerequisite Rites Trait. What I meant was Pack Rites dots. I apologize for being unclear. All Wolf-Blooded can buy Pack Rites just like werewolves.
        Last edited by Tessie; 04-24-2017, 03:44 PM. Reason: Added emphasis

Bloodline: The Stygians
        Ordo Dracul Mysteries: Mystery of Smoke, Revised Mystery of Živa
        Mage The Awakening: Spell Quick Reference (single page and landscape for computer screens)

Comment

In Uratha character creation is line 'Start with two dots of rites' - is this means 2 Rites? Or 2 dots of Rites Trait?

LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

There is no Rites Trait in second edition.

You have two dots, can either get 1 2-dot Rite, or 2 1-dot Rites. Or spend Merits and any extra starting Experience to get more.
            Last edited by nofather; 04-24-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tessie View Post
              I meant "trait" is in something you buy for XP. Merits are also "traits" even though it includes stuff like Mentor and Resources. There is no prerequisite Rites Trait. What I meant was Pack Rites dots. I apologize for being unclear. All Wolf-Blooded can buy Pack Rites just like werewolves.
              Barring a particular pack merit from The Pack (Moon's Grace), per the corebook, a wolfblooded can only lead a pack rite if they're afflicted with the Horse, Spirit Double or Waystone tells, otherwise they can learn the rite, and assist a rite master in a teamwork fashion only, as the sidebar at page 143 states (Other Ritemasters)..

That merit, at it's maximum rating (5) also allows the wolf-blooded to attain renown and gift facets.

Comment

Working...
              X