[2E] Metal band Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2E] Metal band Pack

So for a few days now goes in my head idea of 'roaming' Pack that is based on metal band. They are 'weird' in Forsaken society as they do not have constant territory, they only goes on their tours - so they are great guys to show up in any of your settings. Topic is to make full Pack of idea - with Cathalith frontman, Wolf-Blooded help, etc. Maybe some Brutal Legend will be inspiring?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

I suspect most of the Pack would be Iron Master with their 'Honor Your
    Territory in All Things' - Packs 'territory' would probably be their fans and listeners on concerts.

Question is would groupies by treated as peripheral pack members?

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ in CoD games

Comment

Some of the pack/band's songs that they only play live are actually pack rites that empower their fans .groupies and roadies into a vast army of rock and howl. Harness the Cycle, Totemic Empowerment, Moon's Mad Love and Great Hunt seem perfect for this purpose.

Also, as a reference to a story a friend wrote, one of the band members was a human who went through the first change without being a Wolfblood first because while on his way to a solo gig, he went down a lonely road and got into a right of way dispute with Fenris-Ur, which he refused to back down from. The fact that he was high as a kite and thought the Firstborn was just a particularly awesome hallucination didn't affect Fenris's decision to call in a favor with a powerful Lune to have the stubborn human made into a Cahalith.
      Last edited by The young man in the cafe; 04-26-2017, 10:13 PM.

Despite the user name I am actually bigender.

My Savannah Setting for CofD can be found here

My heroes as monster tamers rules for BtP can be found here

Comment

Working...
      X