No announcement yet.

TARDIS as a spirit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tessie Thank you but with powers above 5 I tend to answer 'Yes, they can'. For me they are purely story elements.
    As to numen of time travel I think that it could be restricted to 4+ beings and transport one month back or forth per success. It's not enough. But maybe something like numen of Timeline Fix where after traveling with your Influence you can just seal yourself where you landed could be a solution.

[2E] Moinen's Homebrew Hub

Comment

Originally posted by Moinen View Post
      nofather Its not a big problem for a mage to rewrite spirits Influence and Bans. And even if they are rare, they exist and can be found.
      Yes, and being half spirit of the hunt is going to be a huge advantage in hunting them down, but you won't find one strapped to everyone's arm or lingering around their microwave clock.

Quick question: For resurrection I would need a spirit of Life with Influence 8 (4 to create and 4 for duration)? Can spirit stop its influence effect after 'casting'?
      Resurrection is a Numen. It's in the Chronicles of Darkness book. Just needs an angel or spirit of healing Rank 4 or higher, it costs ten Essence to do and has some penalties based on how long the body's been dead, and can't do vampires or mummies, or those dead of natural causes. There's also a limitation with 'full' templates. But it's permanent on its own.
      Last edited by nofather; 04-27-2017, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nofather View Post

... we do have hints of lodges and tribes that are dedicated to dealing with time, including hunting time travelers. They would be pretty bad at their job if they just waited for time travelers to appear.
        This is extremely interesting Nofather. What book do these hints/lodges/tribes appear in?

--Khanwulf

Comment

Originally posted by Khanwulf View Post

This is extremely interesting Nofather. What book do these hints/lodges/tribes appear in?

--Khanwulf
          The Tindalosi and the Lodge of the Clocktower are given as examples in The Pack's sidebar on regional variations on the same prey-focus.

Resident Sanguinary Analyst
          Currently Consuming: Changeling: the Lost 1e

Comment

Originally posted by Satchel View Post
            The Tindalosi and the Lodge of the Clocktower are given as examples in The Pack's sidebar on regional variations on the same prey-focus.

Thanks! I'll look these up.

--Khanwulf

Comment

Working...
            X