No announcement yet.

[Dark Eras] Wolf & Raven - Vikings TV series characters as Uratha archetypes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Dark Eras] Wolf & Raven - Vikings TV series characters as Uratha archetypes

I started rewatch of famous and inspiring TV series about life of Norseman in early Middle Ages. I will point to the Auspices and Tribe for character I would write for and make short statement why I would choose those, base on his action in show. I urge you to do the same. So let’s see…

Ragnar Lothbrok
    Auspice: Elodoth
    Tribe: Iron Masters
    Starting as low peasant fighting in the summer for his Jarl, Ragnar wonders to explore and conquer, looking all the time for ideas and inventions other made. He want to change his society, almost ‘hunting’ the change – so he looks like adaptive Iron Master. On the other hand, nowhere he truly is – when being free man, he wants to rule. When ruling, he wants to battle and explore. He never truly just ‘is’ – and always feeling that something he is missing – so this sounds very much as other Half Moons.

Rollo
    Auspice: Rahu
    Tribe: Blood Talons ( on start of series ), probably Ghost Wolf now
    Rollo is really simple minded – his life is to fight and resolve conflicts. He has no need for family or land – or at least what he thinks that is. He seeks simple solutions ( from Rahu sides and Purity ) contrasted with seeking Glory for himself ( coming from Blood Talons ).

Earl Haraldson
    Auspice: Elodoth
    Tribe: Storm Lords
    Earl is Jarl of Ragnar and Rollo. He is known to upholding traditions, but also trying to make just law rulings, trying to maneuver Law as many Elodoths wants. However, he is also about not showing any weakness – pointing him clearly in the Strom Lords Tribe. When Ragnar is showing weakness in his rule by not going with adaptability, Earl choose Ragnar as his personal Prey.

Floki
    Auspice: Ithaeur
    Tribe: Iron Masters
    Floki is a boat builder and incorrigible trickster, who also happens to be Ragnar Lothbrok's eccentric and closest friend – and sharing the Tribe with him. Committed to helping Ragnar sail west, he secretly designs and builds a new generation of Viking longboats for their voyage across the ocean westward, preparing new vessels for transport, as well as for material extensions of Totems for packs. Interesting is his view on Christanity – when Ragnar tries to understand it and even embrace it, like many Children of Red Wolf would do – Floki stays with Old Gods, leaving his cult and dedication to real to him powers. As Uratha, he certainly would try to find Aesir in Shadow Realm, I think.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 05-04-2017, 10:31 AM.

My stuff for Scion 2E, CoD Contagion, Dark Eras, VtR 2E, WtF 2E, MtAw 2E, MtC 2E & BtP
    LGBT+ through Ages
    LGBT+ in CoD games
Working...
X