X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic [2E] Wolf Blooded role on the Hunt

[2E] Wolf Blooded role on the Hunt

What can Wolf Blooded do on the Hunt with Uratha? I have 2 Uratha and 2 WB PCs in my group. What can I say to WB players 'On Hunt you should be doing...'

I read Wolf Blooded section in The Pack book and still do not have clear picture on this or answers for WB players.
    Last edited by wyrdhamster; 05-07-2017, 01:33 PM.

• 21C Hermit
    replied
    Originally posted by wyrdhamster View Post
    One Wolf-Blooded have this Tells - Wolf Meat, Anger Issues, Host-Ache and Wolf Signs. Other have Evil Eye and Liar's Skin.
    Both can scrap reasonably with lesser mortal enemies. Maybe as a scout sent in advance to scan the area, or to hold back the prey's henchmen while the Uratha chase the main threat who's running away, or even as relatively safe means of violence against someone you have to subdue but not kill.

The former can track Shartha, while being nigh untrackable himself. The latter can hex prey from afar, causing them to fail actions at critical moments.

Leave a comment:

• wyrdhamster
    replied
    One Wolf-Blooded have this Tells - Wolf Meat, Anger Issues, Host-Ache and Wolf Signs. Other have Evil Eye and Liar's Skin.

Leave a comment:

• Diggs
    replied
    It might help to know the Wolf-Bloods' Tells. Otherwise, I would imagine they would tend to be auxiliary.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    The same thing werewolves do on the hunt, except they run and hide when it's gauru time. Gather information, scout, drive or ferry people, take out a gun and kill.

It's probably better that they meditate first, because they're likely to hit a lot of Breaking Points.
    Last edited by nofather; 05-07-2017, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X