Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Herd Must Not Know - Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    Let's assume I'm a werewolf and my roommate is human.
    Yeah, let's just assume that. You know, hypothetically. Cause that would be crazy, right? Arc, a werewolf? Haha what a silly notion!


    Onyx Path Forum Moderator

    My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

    Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
      Yeah, let's just assume that. You know, hypothetically. Cause that would be crazy, right? Arc, a werewolf? Haha what a silly notion!
      I see what you are doing there and fine, I'll cop to it, I'm a werewolf. Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go roll Harmony.

      See? Anyone can say anything and no one's inclined to believe it! Harmony's fine in those circumstances.

      By the way, I'm gonna have to cancel drinking tonight, some friends and I are going to. Um. Go tobagganing. In the woods. Late. Because that's what people do for fun in Colorado.


      Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
      The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
      Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
      Out of Nation from 5/22 to 5/29

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
        By the way, I'm gonna have to cancel drinking tonight, some friends and I are going to. Um. Go tobagganing. In the woods. Late. Because that's what people do for fun in Colorado.
        Wait, you in Colorado now? Don't be a stranger, we should go tobagoning some time.


        Onyx Path Forum Moderator

        My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

        Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
          Wait, you in Colorado now? Don't be a stranger, we should go tobagoning some time.
          Back in the Springs, Planning on moving to Fort Collins by the end of the month if I can get a job there.

          Money's the only thing keeping me from doing weekend runs up there to hang out with people.


          Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
          The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
          Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
          Out of Nation from 5/22 to 5/29

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
            Back in the Springs, Planning on moving to Fort Collins by the end of the month if I can get a job there.

            Money's the only thing keeping me from doing weekend runs up there to hang out with people.
            I'm currently moving to Centennial, so a bit further south, though still a long way from the Springs. Good luck finding a job in FoCo! I won't continue to derail the thread, but keep in touch.


            Onyx Path Forum Moderator

            My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

            Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post

              Not unless he explained what it meant. Just saying the name of something without context doesn't really give any information about the thing. The herd doesn't know about werewolves, they just know something exists that this dude calls "iron masters."
              Sounds like a Blacksmith to me...

              And In Aurora...
              Last edited by Tymeaus Jalynsfein; 05-19-2017, 06:56 PM.


              The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary. - James. D. Nicoll

              Comment


              • #37
                Would leading a Hunter to believe that you were some sort of non-werewolf monster break the Oath?


                A god is just a monster you kneel to. - ArcaneArts, Quoting "Fall of Gods"

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                  Would leading a Hunter to believe that you were some sort of non-werewolf monster break the Oath?
                  Depends on who you are and what you do after the fact.


                  Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                  The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                  Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                  Out of Nation from 5/22 to 5/29

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
                    Would leading a Hunter to believe that you were some sort of non-werewolf monster break the Oath?
                    I wouldn't say so. Though if the hunter already knows werewolves exist, they should probably be taken out. They're herd and all, and must not know.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Such a place with a name like that would raise eyebrows among anyone who knows about werewolves such as the Pure and one of them might visit out of curiosity. That would be some unwelcome attention.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by maryshelly View Post
                        Such a place with a name like that would raise eyebrows among anyone who knows about werewolves such as the Pure and one of them might visit out of curiosity. That would be some unwelcome attention.
                        Why?
                        postsizesandlanguagearesicknessesthatwearealljustd ownwithowah-ah-ah-ah


                        Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                        The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                        Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                        Out of Nation from 5/22 to 5/29

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                          postsizesandlanguagearesicknessesthatwearealljustd ownwithowah-ah-ah-ah
                          Protip: character requirements apply to new posts, not to post edits. You can just edit your post and remove the extra characters if you want to.


                          Onyx Path Forum Moderator

                          My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

                          Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
                            Protip: character requirements apply to new posts, not to post edits. You can just edit your post and remove the extra characters if you want to.
                            You can? But But But how else will I be able to insert strange little quips and asides that have no place in the conversation?!

                            But seriously, good to know.


                            Sean K.I.W./Kelly R.A. Steele, Freelance Writer(Feel free to call me Sean, Kelly, Arcane, or Arc)
                            The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.-Keiichi Sigsawa, Kino's Journey
                            Male/neutral pronouns accepted, female pronouns enjoyed.
                            Out of Nation from 5/22 to 5/29

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                              You can? But But But how else will I be able to insert strange little quips and asides that have no place in the conversation?!
                              Just do what I do and hide them in white text that people have to know to highlight to read.

                              Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
                              But seriously, good to know.
                              It is really unintuitive and weird that the forum software missed that loophole. But yeah, it works for me at least.


                              Onyx Path Forum Moderator

                              My mod voice is red. I use it so you know when I'm speaking in an official capacity, not as an indication of tone.

                              Going by Willow now, or Wil for short. She/Her/Hers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X