X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wyrdhamster
    started a topic The Herd Must Not Know - Questions

The Herd Must Not Know - Questions

I have a Iron Masters player that want to run a disco bar. He thinks about naming local 'Red Wolf' - Does using name of the Firstborn is breaking of 'Herd Must Not Know' tenet of Oath of Moon?

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Originally posted by ArcaneArts View Post
    You can? But But But how else will I be able to insert strange little quips and asides that have no place in the conversation?!
    Just do what I do and hide them in white text that people have to know to highlight to read.

But seriously, good to know.
    It is really unintuitive and weird that the forum software missed that loophole. But yeah, it works for me at least.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlaquin View Post
    Protip: character requirements apply to new posts, not to post edits. You can just edit your post and remove the extra characters if you want to.
    You can? But But But how else will I be able to insert strange little quips and asides that have no place in the conversation?!

But seriously, good to know.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    postsizesandlanguagearesicknessesthatwearealljustd ownwithowah-ah-ah-ah
    Protip: character requirements apply to new posts, not to post edits. You can just edit your post and remove the extra characters if you want to.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by maryshelly View Post
    Such a place with a name like that would raise eyebrows among anyone who knows about werewolves such as the Pure and one of them might visit out of curiosity. That would be some unwelcome attention.
    Why?
    postsizesandlanguagearesicknessesthatwearealljustd ownwithowah-ah-ah-ah

Leave a comment:

• maryshelly
    replied
    Such a place with a name like that would raise eyebrows among anyone who knows about werewolves such as the Pure and one of them might visit out of curiosity. That would be some unwelcome attention.

Leave a comment:

• nofather
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    Would leading a Hunter to believe that you were some sort of non-werewolf monster break the Oath?
    I wouldn't say so. Though if the hunter already knows werewolves exist, they should probably be taken out. They're herd and all, and must not know.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Aquatosic View Post
    Would leading a Hunter to believe that you were some sort of non-werewolf monster break the Oath?
    Depends on who you are and what you do after the fact.

Leave a comment:

• Master Aquatosic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tymeaus Jalynsfein
    replied

Not unless he explained what it meant. Just saying the name of something without context doesn't really give any information about the thing. The herd doesn't know about werewolves, they just know something exists that this dude calls "iron masters."
    Sounds like a Blacksmith to me...

And In Aurora...
    Last edited by Tymeaus Jalynsfein; 05-19-2017, 06:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Back in the Springs, Planning on moving to Fort Collins by the end of the month if I can get a job there.

Money's the only thing keeping me from doing weekend runs up there to hang out with people.
    I'm currently moving to Centennial, so a bit further south, though still a long way from the Springs. Good luck finding a job in FoCo! I won't continue to derail the thread, but keep in touch.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Wait, you in Colorado now? Don't be a stranger, we should go tobagoning some time.
    Back in the Springs, Planning on moving to Fort Collins by the end of the month if I can get a job there.

Money's the only thing keeping me from doing weekend runs up there to hang out with people.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    By the way, I'm gonna have to cancel drinking tonight, some friends and I are going to. Um. Go tobagganing. In the woods. Late. Because that's what people do for fun in Colorado.
    Wait, you in Colorado now? Don't be a stranger, we should go tobagoning some time.

Leave a comment:

• ArcaneArts
    replied
    Yeah, let's just assume that. You know, hypothetically. Cause that would be crazy, right? Arc, a werewolf? Haha what a silly notion!
    I see what you are doing there and fine, I'll cop to it, I'm a werewolf. Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go roll Harmony.

See? Anyone can say anything and no one's inclined to believe it! Harmony's fine in those circumstances.

By the way, I'm gonna have to cancel drinking tonight, some friends and I are going to. Um. Go tobagganing. In the woods. Late. Because that's what people do for fun in Colorado.

Leave a comment:

• Charlaquin
    replied
    Let's assume I'm a werewolf and my roommate is human.
    Yeah, let's just assume that. You know, hypothetically. Cause that would be crazy, right? Arc, a werewolf? Haha what a silly notion!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X